Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

"—NATHANIEL, YOU KNOW WHAT'S A BIG DEAL? THE BIRTH OF HIS CHILD. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DIRECTORS, THEY KNEW CHRIS AND I WERE EXPECTING WHEN THEY SIGNED HIM UP FOR THE SHOW..."

"....NOW I SUGGEST YOU PULL HIM OUT FROM FILMING WHATEVER FUCKING SCENE AND GET HIS ASS HERE. I AM NOT HAVING THIS BABY WITHOUT HIM, HE KNOWS THIS!" I scream into the phone and hang up on Nate.

Cristi, my nurse and Tom stared at me in shock.

"Well, that's normal for mama's giving birth, they are very determined on what they want." Cristi giggles, but I'm not in the giggling mood.

** CHRIS'S POV **

"You should be scared, I'm scared!" I yell.

We were on our last scene of the night, and I was so excited to home and sleep with Y/n.

I have to cherish these moments of her and I, since the baby is going to be coming soon and then it's going to be the three of us instead of just me and my wife.

"I'm sorry. Tori, Oscar." My agent interrupts the scene. And apologizes to the directors.

The camera stops rolling and the backstage crew is taking a deep sigh of annoyance since we have to repeat this scene once again.

"What is it Nate?" One of the directors, Oscar turns to look at Nate who looked like he just got yelled at.

This is my first time working with directors Oscar and Tori, they're very hardcore, liked to get shit down and DO NOT like being interrupted especially when we're in the middle of filming.

"I-I need Chris for a second."

"We were in the middle of a scene." The other director tells him.

Nate doesn't say anything, so the directors tell everyone to take 5.

Everyone goes their separate ways to take a 5 minute break. While, I walk towards my agent, scared that something has happened.

Y/n and the baby, was all I was thinking about. I was hoping that they were okay and that Nate had good news.

Nate pulls me aside, away from everyone.

"Chris, um Y/n called me and..."

"What is it, Nate?" I'm so scared right now, heart beating out of my chest.

"...you're gonna be a dad, dude. Your baby is on the way. Y/n's at the hospital as we speak."

Oh my god it was happening!

The moment I've waited ever since I found out Y/n, my baby, was pregnant with my child.

I'm gonna meet my baby girl today.

But I had a million questions, who took her to the hospital? How long has it been? Have they been calling my phone?

"WHAT!" I smile along with a nervous laugh, "oh my god, I'm gonna be a dad! Oh my god."

"Yeah. Now, please get your ass in a taxi and get to that hospital before your wife slices my throat in my sleep."

"What about Oscar and Tori?" I ask about the directors.