Hi yibo...sorry i was stuck with my relatives. Hi zhan ,hi cheng.

Its okay dude.

Hi kuan ge. Both of them greet him back.

Where ziyi ge...why she didn't come out... zhan asked him.

She is talking with our relatives. She will be here in few sec. Why zhan...you are so eager to see her.

Kuan teased him.

Because i want to eat cake ge. I saw she is going to cut the rainbow cake. I want to taste.

 I want to taste

Haha...our zhan always innocent. Kuan pinched zhan cheeks.

Yibo rolled his eyes at him.

Don't look at me like that buddy. He is like my little brother.

Kuan knew even though yibo behave like that he didnt care what zhan doing or what others doing with him. But the truth is he hate someone touchy with zhan. He eyes always on zhan.

They talked themself some more. Finally after 20 mins later ziyi came to the area like a princess.

Cheng and zhan went to near the stage for cake cutting.

While yibo and cheng remain their seat. Because they don't want to invovle with kids crazy acts like through balloons each to other and apply cake on each other faces.

Ziyi welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming to her birthday party.

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to ziyi.

Everyone sing the birthday song for ziyi while ziyi cut the cake.

10 mins later everyone went ti stage to give the gifts to ziyi one by one.

Cheng ge what did you bought for her. I bought ear ring for her.

Zhan asked him. Because he saw how other gift her with big boxes. He wants to know what his friend bought for his crush to impress her.

I bought this silver bracelet and big teddy bear. I heard from cousin sister girls love to cuddle big teddy.

 I heard from cousin sister girls love to cuddle big teddy