ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓞𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 '𝙳𝙴𝙺𝚄'

Start from the beginning

Izuku's POV

-Yesterday-

After I mumble a lot, I quickly get my laptop (Btw, the laptop is a gift at their 4th birthday) to searched the [basics of 'how to hack']. I analyzed and take notes(The notes are not 'Hero Analysis For The Future') on important details of the basics so that I will understand it easily.

I spend the whole afternoon of learning hacking until the sun is setting. When I check out the time, it's already dinner time. I quickly closed my laptop and get down to eat.

When I'm downstairs, there's a tension I feel in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen, sat at my chair and saw all of them have a serious faces. "I think they have that kind of face because of me".

Mother prepared our dinner and we all silently eat like someone died or something than a little loud family that bonding in the dinning table.

Nee-chan suddenly spoke "Okaa-san, can I have my own room? I'm already grown up", "Okay my dear, we will get your things upstairs to the empty room" Mother said."I guess I'm only imagining things" I continued swallowing my food

-Timeskip No Jutsu-

After Nee-chan moved all the things in ou- I mean my room to the other room which is only next to my room. I try myself to get me sleep which I didn't, I only continue what I'm doing before.

-Another Timeskip No Jutsu: Next Day-

I do the daily morning routine which is lazily open my eyes, take a looking at the time, if it's early then.... I'll take my sleep again and if it's not then....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then I'll take my sleep again too.

~Take #2 - ACTION!!!!~

I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and change my clothes with t-shirt and shorts. After I change, I go downstairs to eat my breakfast and see no one in the house then I saw a note in the refrigerator. I read it and it says

'Sorry if there's no breakfast for you, Izuku. There's some emergency came up in the place where I work

Sincerely,
Your Mother'

"I guess I'm gonna cook for myself" I go to my room to get my laptop then get back at the kitchen and searched ['how to cook a katsudon'] that's the first thing came up in my mind. Hehehehe

*UWU*

-Timeskip(Sorry about the timeskips, I'm kinda lazy 🙃🙃)-

I'm done cooking, my katsudon is finished but it's burned a little. I look at the kitchen where it was completely a mess. "I should clean first before eating"

After I clean the mess, I quickly eat my breakfast. While I was still eating, I'm still analyzing of how to hack like I did yesterday. Truthfully, I already know how to hack yesterday but still learning so that there will be no mistake if I take my first mission. It's like they said 'Practice makes perfect'.