ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶

Start from the beginning

"1"

"2"

"3"

*Thud*

They both awake to the tackled we made with Nee-chan amd we giggled. "Good morning, Okaa-san and Otou-san" We both said.

"What the occasion my sweet little angels? You both seems to be excited" Okaa-san ask us while patting our head. "Okaa-san, we're going to doctor's to see what quirk we will get" I answer.

'Well, you both dressed up first and I and your mother, will prepare for our breakfast.' Otou-san told us and we both nod.

-Timeskip No Jutsu- (The author is lazy)

Inko's POV

All of us waiting for the results of our angels' quirks. Toshinori is in the outside of the clinic(?). Me and my children were waiting at the waiting room patiently.

Izumi:"Hey, hey Icchan?"
Izuku:"Hmmm?"
Izumi:"What do you think we will get?"
Izuku:"We might get mother's quirk 'Telekinesis' or father's quirk 'Super Strength' or we will get both"

They both giggled then the doctor call for us. The doctor ask "Mrs. Yagi I have a good news and a bad news. Which of it you would like to hear first?" "Uhm... the good news first". "Well Mrs. Yagi your daughter, Izumi, has a similar version of your quirk which is called 'Levitation' she can make the objects nearby to her to float in the air. The maximum capacity of the object is 100-300 kg. and the drawback is if she carry more than 100-300 kg., she will have fatigue or get sick for the whole day or another." The doctor explained. "What is the bad news, doc.?"I asked. I'm a little nervous about it. "The bad news is your son, Izuku, is quirkless. He will never manifest any quirk because of the results in the X-ray." Said the doctor while fixing his goggles.

I quietly shock about the news but I'm still happy for Izumi to have a similar to my quirk.

Izumi's POV

"What? Icchan is quirkless. What will happen to his dream of becoming a hero?" I'm sad about the news about Icchan. I wanna help him and cheer him up to make him feel better. I look to Icchan he's still shock about the news.

 I look to Icchan he's still shock about the news

(Photo is not mine)

I keep calling him but he still stay at his position without moving or even a flinch. I try to wave at his face and still no respond to him.

We all go to the car and father asked us about our quirks. Mother told him about the news about us, after she told about it father is disappointed. Izuku is still not move on and still have that face.

-Timeskip No Jutsu-

Izuku's POV

"What?I'm quirkless? How will I become a hero if I'm quirkless?" I'm still shock, I feel like my world and my dream is shuttered.

I didn't noticed that we're at home. I mindlessly walked to the house and go to my(and Nee-chan's) room. I sat at my bed and kept my mself at my own mind and world.

"What will I do now? Can I be a hero, wait. I can still be a hero allIneedtodoistotrainmyselftobecomethe firstquirklessheroandtoprovethatevenaquirlesscanbehero"I didn't notice that I'm mumbling.

-In The Kitchen-

No One's POV

While Izuku is in his bedroom, we see three figures in the kitchen sitting in the dining table.

"Otou-san, why are we here?" This make Toshinori look to the person who spoke and it was Izumi.

-Flashback-

Toshinori, the one who's driving and next to Inko who was at the passenger's sit and the kids are in the back. Izumi is waving at Izuku who still have a shock face and like didn't hear anything Izumi's saying.

'Hon, once we get back, you and Izumi go to kitchen to talk about something' Toshinori said with a serious tone. "You mean is about Izuku, right? Okay, I'll tell Izumi about" Inko said.

-End Of Flashback-

'Izumi my dear, we will talk about Izuku's safeness' He said making both Inko and Izumi silent for a second then Izumi said. "But how Otou-san? Icchan's dream is to become a hero and he was diagnosed as quirkless, as his sist- no as his older sister, I know him that no one can stop him of becoming a hero and he's never give up on his dream. And if he become a hero, he will be targeted by many villain because he was a quirkless." "Izumi's right, hon. How we will protect Izuku if he wanted to become a hero?". That make me think for a while of how will we protect him.

Toshinori: 'How about.... we make him look like we neglect him because he's quirkless?'
Inko: "You know that it's dangerous plan, Hon. We both know the conseque-"
Toshinori: 'I know that, Hon. It's hard but we were talking about Izuku's safeness.'
Inko: "But-"
Izumi: "Otou-san, are talking about that your plan is to make him give up on becoming a hero by making him think that we look like neglecting him?"
Toshinori: 'Yes, my dear'
Izumi: "If we do that Otou-san, Icchan will hate us of doing this"

The Yagi (except Izuku) is struggling about how to protect Izuku. They have no choice but to accept the plan.

-Next Day-

Izumi's POV

I walked alone without Izuku and go to playground to see if Katsuki and Katsumi is in there. Luckily, I saw both of them there but the two of them are arguing in the slide.

Katsuki: "You b*tch!! I was the first one to climb here so I should be the one who slide first"
Katsumi: "I'm a girl and they said 'Lady's first' so I should go first, assh*le"

I sweatdrop at the scene of the Bakugo twin."They really are siblings". I called the both of them making them stop arguing.

"Can we talk, both of you?" I said while pointing Katsumi to Katsuki. "Why?" Both of them said at the same time. "Icchan is diagnosed as quirkless and I want to protect him from danger. Maybe the both of you will help me with the plan?"

The two of them look at each other for a second and look at me saying "Okay we will help you. But what's the plan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Nee-chan - older sister
• Okaa-san - mother
• Otou-san - father

A/N.
Hi, thank you for reading my first story. Remainder: I don't own anything except for the plot.

1391 Words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Discontinued) 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 |𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara