The mansion.

() is thinking
"" is talking
// I'm talking.
Nothing means the dialogue.

Naib subedar has just arrived at the mansion. He has never been to a place he has never known. He was suspicious and skeptical about this place. Once he walked up to the door the doors opened out came a female tall and was wearing a beak her hair was long and dark blue or black, she welcomed Naib into the mansion. With the female was a young female she looked like a fortune teller. She welcome him also. She went to talk to him

"Hello there! My name is Fiona Gilman. I'm the priestess here at the mansion." She smiled at the young man. "Naib subedar" he Shrugged and walked to miss nightmare. Fiona found that Charming but she was disappointed by the rude way he just left her. She followed shortly behind the two. As they went to the cafeteria something was wrong. Naib began to become more suspicious there was a lot of people. Some of them looked... scary. (What the hell is this place..?!) Naib thought to himself, trying not to look scared he look at miss nightmare. "Naib this the cafeteria. Where most of the survivors and Hunters hang out. (Hunters?! Survivors?! What have I got my self into?!) Naib looked emotionless on the outside but on the inside he was shocked, scared and shy.

A male with a cloth over his eyes went up to them.

"Hello you must be new here, I'm Eli Clark, I'm the seer here

"Hello you must be new here, I'm Eli Clark, I'm the seer here." Naib looked at him and smiled, naib liked the look of this guy. "I'm Naib subedar" naib smiled at eli. Fiona was shocked she was like 👁👄👁.

//LOL SORRY SORRY