Night and Day

Lydia walks into Ariel's room seeing a sleeping Scott next to her. Setting down her things she stops by her bed. Looking her over she sees Ariel's eyes flutter open looking around before looking up at her. "I need a vacation." She mutters causing Lydia to smile. "Is everything okay ?" Ariel asks while Lydia scoffs. "You worry about everything and everyone else but yourself." Lydia says while Ariel furrows her brows. "It's my job to protect everyone, it's the oath I took when I became a hunter." Ariel says slowly sitting up. "Besides the oath, forget the oath, you're a person to, you really scare me one minute your someone who is a badass the next your taking a billet on the brink of death. You're like night and day." Lydia says while Ariel nods. "Vacation ?" I ask while Lydia shakes her head before smiling at her. "You need to focus on you for once." Lydia says before looking over at Scott who stirs from his sleep. "His mom said you can leave as soon as she gets the discharge papers ready, seeing as you heal faster than the average human, you'll be out of here in an hour, I'll be taking you home." Lydia says while she sits down in the chair by her bed. "I need to use the restroom and I know you just sat down." Ariel says shyly to Lydia while she just smiles standing up. Helping Ariel into the bathroom Lydia sets down her clothes grabbing her hands helping her sit down.

After helping her into clean clothes Ariel comes out laying back down in the bed and waits to be discharged. Lydia's phone begins to ring and  she looks at me before I nod and she walks out leaving Scott and I alone. "Did Garrett get away ?" Ariel asks while Scott gets up walking to her. "No, the berserkers killed him then they killed Violet. You're aunt also showed up as well." Scott continues while Ariel looks up at him. "Derek filled me in on what happened when I was gone to handle a situation in Virginia. You never told me how Mexico went I had to hear it from Lydia and Malia. You were electrocuted by the Calaveras ? And I wasn't there to stop it." Ariel says while Scott furrows his brow. "Why are you bringing this up now ?" Scott asks while Ariel shrugs. "I kept a lot of things to myself Scott." Ariel says before Melissa enters the room and Ariel smiles. "We have to stop seeing each other like this Miss. McCall." Ariel says while Melissa hands Ariel the discharge papers. "I hope it's the last time I see you in here hurt." She replies while Ariel shrugs "wouldn't count on it." She says while signing her name in cursive.

Sleeping seems like a new thing for Ariel, it's all she wants to do, sleep. The school let her take a week off to rest while her body heals from all its trauma. Waking up she lays in bed thinking over what all has happened. She remembers sitting at the lake house with Lydia, Malia, and Kira. Lydia sitting at the record player that plays a mute sound only she can hear, trying to figure out the other two names to unlock the next code. Standing in the Sheriffs office talking over the Deadpool with Scott and Stiles catching his dad up to speed on what's going on. She flips on her side while she yawns before she hears a tapping on her glass window. Turning over she sees her Aunt and she sits up fast. Taking quick labored breaths she goes to stand up but feels a cold hand on her wrist. "Be careful." Allison whispers while I stand. Slowly I open my window while she climbs in. "What, what are you doing here ?" I ask her while she looks around my room. "You're room isn't you ?" Aunt Kate says and I look around before looking back to her. "Lydia decorated it for me, but why are you here after what you done to me ?" I ask again while she finally looks at me. "That's why I'm here to explain."

"I didn't think it would actually work, what I did. I remember reading about our family history and found a book no one has read about our lineage yet. The second born can possess the ability of healing and being able to heal. It takes self sacrifice and you my niece have sacrificed so much, I did that to you in hopes of you being able to heal me, fix me." Kate says while my eyes fill with tears. "If you would've just told me, and not did what you did we could've figured it out together." I say letting tears fall. "You see it took killing you to awaken what's already been there, you've always been that way, the mediator, the healer, my sweet, sweet niece." Aunt Kate says walking up to me and I step back holding my hands up. "I can't trust you, you've hurt me too much, family isn't supposed to hurt each other, I know I tried to kill you but I was angry at you and I'm sorry." I say looking up to her her eyes water before she suddenly pulls me into a hug. "Just, just let me hug you." Kate says while I let my hands by my side wrap around her hugging her back. "Derek and Peter are looking for you, you need to be careful." I whisper while pulling away. "I'll look into it and see what I can do to help you on one condition." I say while she nods wiping her tears away. "You leave Beacon Hills for good and you never come back."

"She was here !" Stiles asks sitting in my rolling chair spinning slightly. I nod glancing at Scott whose arms are crossed looking angry. "And you're just gonna help her after what she did to you ?" Scott questions while I nod. "She's scared she thought doing what she did could help her." I say while he narrows his eyes at me. "And you believe her." Scott asks while I bite my lip. "She sounded really convincing." I say while Stiles phone rings. Stepping out to answer it Scott continues to look at me while I lay back down in my bed feeling tired. Pulling my phone off the table I call my dad to tell him what's going on. "Sweetheart I think you should live with me." My dad says and I close my eyes trying to stop the tears. "But dad." "No buts, you're going to be living with me, I got us a house here in Beacon Hills, you can still go to school here, but you need to be with me so I can protect you." My dad says and I say a shaky okay back before getting off the phone. Stiles walks back in looking at me. "There's something I need to tell you, uh you're aunt is on the list." Stiles says while I look up nodding. "I already knew, Lydia told me on the way home from the hospital, but I'm gonna go to sleep." I say while Stiles and Scott share a look before looking back at me. "You shouldn't be alone." Scott says while I look at him. "I'll be fine I promise." I say while Scott and Stiles look at each other again before they both look back at me. "You're on the list to." He says while my eyes widen and I sit up. "So that's why dad wants me to be with him." I say before I stand up dropping to my knees to look under my bed getting out my suitcases. "I need to go, I have to get to my dad." I say shakily while I go to stand but Scott grabs my arms. "You'll be okay with us with me." Scott says while I look at him before laughing and crying at the same time.

"She's lost it." Stiles says

"I'm a hunter, more experience than these wannabe assassins and I'm freaking out over my name being on that list." I say giggling while I look at Scott. "How much am I worth ?" I ask him while he looks at me. "Ten million." He whispers while I fall back to sit on the bed. "Son of a bitch." I say while Stiles walks out. Scott approaches me cupping my cheeks while I look up into his brown eyes. "I will make sure nothing happens to you okay ?" Scott says while I nod standing up hugging Scott. "We have to find a way to stop this Scott." I say while he lays his hand on the back of head running his hand down my hair. "I know." He replies while we relish in the quiet our hearts beating in sync.