Season 1 Episode 1 - Pilot

MARCH 2005

DUNDER MIFFLINMichael: "I've, uh, I've been at Dunder Mifflin for 12 years, the last four as Regional Manager

DUNDER MIFFLIN
Michael: "I've, uh, I've been at Dunder Mifflin for 12 years, the last four as Regional Manager. If you want to come through here..." he tells the camera in front of the company's sign before walking through the office doors, "See we have the entire floor. So this is my kingdom, as far as the eye can see. Ah, this is our receptionist, Pam. Pam! Pam-Pam! Pam Beesly. Pam has been with us for... forever. Right, Pam?"

Pam: "Well. I don't know."

Michael: "If you think she's cute now, you should have seen her a couple of years ago." he says to the cameras before letting out a soft growl as her eyes widen.

Pam: "What?"

Michael: "Any messages?"

Pam: "Uh, yeah. Just a fax." she says before handing him the paper. 

Michael: "Oh! Pam, this is from corporate. How many times have I told you? There's a special filing cabinet for things from corporate."

Pam: "You haven't told me."

Michael: "It's called the wastepaper basket!" he then throws the fax in the trash and laughs. "Look at that! Look at that face." behind him the cameras focus on a brunette walking over to the copier. Michael then spots her and goes over to her, "This is Madeline. Madi, Mads, Mad Dawg!"

Madi: "Please don't call me 'Mad Dawg'." she mutters while trying to quickly make her copies.

Michael: "Madi works for the sucky department of Human Resources." he tells the cameras as she awkwardly smiles.

Michael: "But she's not as bad as the other guy

Michael: "But she's not as bad as the other guy. He's satan. Madi's much better than him, I mean just look at her body."

Madi: "Okay! I should really be getting back to the annex. I've got some paperwork I need to finish." she quickly states before grabbing her copies and heading to the back.

Michael: "Did you see how hot she was?" the H.R. rep hears before walking through the doors and into the kitchen.

~~~~~