Y/n and Will were walking among themselves to her house. It wasn't a huge mansion like Elizabeth, but it was a lovely cottage. She invited Will inside and, while he sat on a chair in the parlor, she set down the tea set. "Will there be something we need to discuss besides saving Elizabeth" Will looks at Y/n and he's quite confused. "Alright, what is it?" he asks. Y/n breathed and looked down. "I'm a pirate".

Will's face was serious and silent. "This is my secret undercover, being a lady. and-" "That's how you know Jack Sparrow" Y/n looked up to see Will as he thought about it. "He knew who you were... which means you also knew the pirates on the ship...". Y/n nodded. "I told Elizabeth when we were aboard and she was quite upset about it." "Do you want to save Elizabeth?" Will asked. "Yes, more than anything! That's why I need to free Jack so he can help us. " Y/n rose from her seat. "I've had this secret for 8 years and I trust you Will and Elizabeth. I understand if you despise me, but right now I want to save my friend".

Will was amazed. He'd known her for so long, and the truth is, he didn't despise her at all. He trusted Y/n too, and he respected her as an equal. He's noticed her when she talks about Jack, but he'll question that later. "I need to save Elizabeth," Will thought.

"Alright, let's go to the cells." Will is ready to go, but stops to look at Y/n. "No questions to ask?" Y/n's head was tilted. "Maybe, but I trust you," Will said. Y/n smiled and walked ahead, "I knew I liked you the moment I met you, Will Turner." "Let me quickly gather some things and change". Y/n started to change into her pirate outfit and gathered her effects. "Alright, off we go". Will noticed and his expression was fully surprised. Y/n looked so different: beautiful and free. "You look different, very changed," he added. Y/n smiled "Thank you". They both walk to the cells, but are cautious so they don't get caught.

They walked downstairs and entered the cells. Will walked in first and noticed Jack on the floor. Y/n noticed as well, but also noticed a dog bone in the key hole to open the door. She smirked. "Sparrow" Will said. "Aye?" Jack asked. Jack noticed Y/n behind Will. He immediately noticed Y/n outfit and was pleased. Jack always enjoyed her outfits because they always showed her beauty and freedom. "I see you've told him." Y/n smiled. "Well I am here to help you for what you've cost, and we both know someone was bound to find out eventually." Y/n smiled. Jack smirked, "Aye darling." Will just looked at these two and figured it out. "You both love each other."

Y/n and Jack looked at one another. "W-well" Y/n blushed a little. Jack ignored it completely. "What was the question, lad?" Will just went to the point "Are you familiar with that ship? The Black Pearl?". Jack made a position as if he was half interested in "somewhat". Will walked closer to the cell, "Where does it make berth?" Jack stood up halfway. "Surely you've heard the stories? The Black Pearl sails from the dreaded Isla de Mureta, an island that cannot be found--except by those who already know where it is. "

"The ships are real enough. So it must be a real place. Where is it?". Jack looked at Will and said, "Why me?" Will looked at Y/n and then at Jack, "because you're a pirate." Y/N added, "could've used a better explanation." Will turned around and gave a small smirk. "And you want to turn yourself pirate?" Jack asked. Will grabbed the cell bars and stared hard at them, "Never. They took Miss Swann. " He looked beat. Jack moved his gaze to Y/n. "I thought he was alright with pirates". Y/n walked toward Jack's cell. "Mmm, not all or none at all.. he's sensitive about it." She stepped back.

But Jack realized "So it is that you found a girl. Well, if you're intending to brave all and hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone with Y/n. I see no profit in it for me." Will slams his fist against the bars in frustration. "Oh come on Jack, she's my friend and love interest. Surely there's something". Jack smirks, "I don't know, love, think of something".