Halloween with Him

Start from the beginning

"I think, I agree with them,"

" Why do-" Yuta was going to say something when her girlfriend stop him.

"Because no one will watch the house and gave candies to the little ones," she said politely at him.

"Come one, it's only Halloween. I know your mom will say the same thing," she said, you know it is true. The only protective one in your family was Yuta.

"Please, big brother.." you clasped your hand trying to act adorably.

He looked at you confused. You felt Jaehyun's face completely red.

You saw Yuta melted, and gave you a nod.

" Fine, just message me or her," looking at her girlfriend who's happy for you.

" Okay, "you said happily.

" Well enjoy you too!" her girlfriend said waving at you, cheerfully.

You smiled at her and whispered the word thank you. Before leaving the room. Jaehyun said goodbyes to them and followed you outside the house.

You began to walk outside, making your way to his car.

" You really looked breath-taking," he said out of nowhere. Now he's arm were on your waist.

"You look dreamy," you said, looking up at him. He bent down and gave you quick kiss on the lips.

You bit your lower lips, and smiled at him. He drive to the party, he also wrapped you with his coat. Just in case you were cold.

You were now staring at the window, busy admiring the road.

"What are you thinking, tinker bell?" he said driving.

It made you smile.

"Nothing," you answered, you slightly laugh.

"I just-"

Then suddenly he stopped the car. Your forehead creased, and look at him. You saw the Jaehyun who's sincere and with his dreamy eyes.

" I wanted to tell you that I love you, Tink," he said with a sweet smile.

It made you giggle, as he lean in to kiss you. It was a struggle because the seatbelt was constraining you. As he unbuckles your seatbelt, and his. As he leans, kissing you in the lips. He did take your tie on your hair. Letting your hair fell down. You were confused, as he kisses you.

"Why?" you said between the kiss.

That's when he paused, brushing your hair.

" Because I don't want anyone to look on you that much.." he admitted.

"No one's looking," you said holding his cheeks.

It made him smile, exposing his deep dimples. You really love him.

"Believe they will be," he sighed, still mesmerized at you.

_______________________________________

Now you're at the party, it was huge and very loud. It was Taeyong's place and it was prepared well. You stood beside Jaehyun's side, and he never let go of your hand on your waist. As he greeted your friends. 

" The power couple," Haechan said while drinking.

You smiled at him, " Well that's really nice to meet you, Pikachu," Haechan dressed as Pikachu, it was really cute.

Jaehyun chuckles, kissing you on the forehead. " What's so funny Peter Pan?" Haechan said adorably.

" Nothing," 

" He said you're really cute, and it suits you," you said smiling at him.

But one thing caught your eyes, it was Jaehyun glaring at someone from afar. Haechan also notices it, and your eyes went to where's Jaehyun's staring. It was three men who's checking you out.

" Dude, if looks could kill, someone will be dead by now," Haechan joked.

" Chill, it's just from other entertainment," Taeyong said out of nowhere.

" Tae," you said greeting him politely.

Jaehyun was still staring at the three guys. "Why to invite them, you know they are bad news," Haechan said, offering you a drink but you decline. You look at your boyfriend who's still glaring.

" Jae, it's fine,"

" No it's not.. just stay by my side. Okay?" he whispered in your ear.

" Okay," you said before giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

"WOAHH! Tinker Bell is showing her charms," Haechan joked.