Chan:" Lix, I need to talk.", He puts pressure on his words to present that he really needs to talk with him, right now. Changbin leaves Felix and Chan alone in room. Felix was standing Infront of Chan looking down at his hands playing with his fingers.

Chan:" what I did was necessary Felix.", He speaks in English.

Felix:" hmm!"

Chan:" if I didn't prove that, they all going to think that I picked you up on our past relationship."

Felix:" hmm!"

Chan:" god!", He sighs" Felix, this industry is not that clean at all. You are going to find worst people who points fingers at you without even thinking."

Felix:" I know."

Chan:" I cared for you Felix ok? I really do, but I can't Look up on you every second."

Felix:" I never asked you for that."

Chan:" Fe- , Lix you are not getting it. I really want that you will debut with me, I really do. Don't get me wrong."

Felix:" I am not taking it wrong hyung!"

Chan:" I - really don't know how to explain- I don't want anyone to think that you are here because of me. You are here because you are eligible for this."

Felix:" I get it, Chris, don't worry about it. I will work hard, and improve myself a lot. Don't worry, I will give my best.", He finally looks up at Chan with a smiley face.

Chan:" that's right! Make me proud Felix. We going to do this together.", He also smiles and Ruffles Felix's hair.

He's smiling fake! I know it, but Felix sorry... I really am.

After eating dinner with the rest of the boys, Felix lay down on his bed with a heavy heart.

I mean he's right! But why I am still sad? Why it bothers me that much? What was I expecting? Get over it Felix, from tomorrow Chris is only Chan to you, ok? He's your team member and your leader. Let's forget that we had a past, I can do that right?

Days pass by, with these days Felix gets closer to team members, and also with Chan but as a teammate, but after the first episode of the survival show Chan started to get more strick with members, he couldn't handle a single mistake. Everyone was giving their best but no one can't be perfect. Seeing Chan's all frustrated and stressed up Felix decided to talk with him. Around 4 am he went to chan's studio hoping that he finds Chan there and he did.

Felix:" um Chan?", he slowly stepped into the studio.

Chan:" hm? Felix, why are you still up?", he moves his eyes from his laptop to Felix.

Felix:" Chan, I wanted to talk about something."

Chan:" hmm? yea sure, come sit ."

Felix:" Chan, I know this sounds a bit odd because we never talked on serious topics but um I know you are stressed, but don't be too strict with members they all are going through the same situation as yours."

Chan:" so you came up at 4 am in the morning to talk about this?"

Felix:" chan please, relax! this is not the end of the world. you are talking that you will die if you won't win."

Chan:" I will die, Felix, I will --this is everything for me." , He speaks louder.

Felix:" chan-", Chan's voice echoed in the studio.

Chan:" I am  working hard for many years waiting for this. those who started with me are already debuted and I am -- I am still behind like a fucking loser.", He doesn't want to cry Infront of Felix but he couldn't control his emotions at this point.

Felix:" no! you are not Chan--- you will never be."

Chan:" I know you feel this, you were all alone too away from your family, Felix, I haven't seen my mom and dad for years. I miss them, I miss them badly, but I am here for a reason and I promise myself I won't get back until I achieve my dreams.", He covered his faced with his hands and cried.

Felix:" Chan I know how you feel, I really do chan, and I am here for you to achieve your dream.", Felix  eyes filled up with tears, he feels bad for Chris.

Chan:" I - I am sorry Felix, I am just so -- "

Felix:" It's ok, let it out.", He places his hand on Chan's shoulder.  Seeing Chan's breakdown was new for Felix, he never seen Chan like that. However this scared him the most, that if Chan who's the perfect in Felix's eyes are taking that much stress, and scared about the competition, the what about him? Was he able to make it?

~~
Flashback

Felix:" Chris what do you want to be?"

Chan:" hmm! nice person."

Felix:" lame! but in future.", They both were playing games as usual.

Chan:" not sure, but I want that everyone knows me in good words."

Felix:" it's the same thing, Chris, that's the synonym of a good person."

Chan:" hmm, ok! I want to be Felix's best man!", He chuckles and killed Felix in the game.

Felix:" AHH CHRIS! stop messing around.", He rolls his eyes and drops the controller.

Chan:" hahahaha! I am not sure about this right now, but I want to do something big."

Felix: "I want to become a dancer", he gets up from chair and showed his moves to Chan.

Chan:" there you go again, that breakdance was totally is totally broken, you better pick something else."

Felix:" Oh yeah? you only can have a big nose, not anything other than that.", He sticks his tongue out and runs away.

Chan:" yah!!! Felix, get back here..."

END OF FLASHBACK

~~