" Are you still there?" I heard Y/n shouting something about the road. I can sense her fear. It was making me worried.

I was at her place, waiting outside. But suddenly I heard a loud crash. It was too loud, it was like I was there. It was a metal, crashing each other with an obvious loud acceleration.

It made me frozen, it was...

"Y/n?"

The call was cut. 

" Y/n?" I called her again.

I can feel the blood on my skin. I can feel something wasn't okay, especially on my Y/n.

I tried to call once again, but no answer.

" Pick up the call, Y/n," I said walking around, uneasy. But I decide to get in my car and drive looking for her, at the same time calling her.

" Hey, it's Y/n. I solemnly swear that I will call you. Beep! (with her soft laugh)" it was a voice record.

I was trying to drive carefully, and I know I am at the point exceeding the speed limit. 

"God, Y/n, where are you?" I said, sweating like hell.

I remembered her smile.

"I miss you,"

As I was driving, I noticed a crowd gathering on one side of the road. I quickly went outside, shutting the door loudly. Running towards it like my chest was about to burst. This was...it was a crash, an accident. I made my way to the crowd.

Please.. don't be...

I tried my very best not to think that it is what I am thinking.

Don't be...

After making my way to the crowd. I saw.. a black car, its fronts were.. completely dented. The windshield was broken, shards of glass were everywhere, there was also blood. There were lots of police, paramedic, even witnesses.

" I heard she saved the lives of those three children," someone said. 

My eyes were beginning to dry out, as I sniffed. I can smell the metallic smell, including the cold air and blood.

" She's an angel.." the other one in the crowd said.

I made my way to the scene. It was her car. Y/n's car...

I tried my best not to scream, it felt unreal. It broke me to pieces.

I tried my best not-

"Sir this out of-"

" I'm.."

"Sir," another policeman warned.

But I pushed him away, making my way to the scene. I saw Y/n inside the car, her head was resting on the wheel. 

God...

No... this can't be.

Not her...

"Sir, you can't be here" a man block me, he was completely firm and at the same time agitated. 

Not my Y/n...

" That's my girlfriend there, " I said loudly at the policeman who's trying to pull me away. His expression shifted. But I managed to move away, reaching the door of the car.

I tried to reach for her, "Y/n, baby, " I cried. Her blood was streaming on her head. Her beautiful eyes were closed. She was pale. I was... she was alive.

Was..

"Y/n.. baby, wake up, " I tried to move closer, trying to hold her cheeks, but she was cold.

" Sir, I'm sorry but we need to move her-"

" Y/n..please.." I cried, tracing her nose. Completely ignoring everything that's around me.

A weak smile formed my lips, a tear escaped my eyes.

" Wake up..please, baby. For me.." I moved closer, but nothing... it was silent.

" Wake up.. baby," I screamed, it was like my heart was breaking me into pieces.  Literally, taking my soul away... taking my everything away.

"Please.." I pleaded.

" Sir, We need to move her." A policeman grabbed my shoulder, and out of furious, I grab his shirt.

" Don't say that.. she'll wake up," Glaring at the man in front of me, but his eyes were filled with empathy.

" I'm sorry.." he said.

My eyes were stinging, as I fell down on the ground screaming.

Flashback:

"Hey, you!" she called at me, wrapping her arm around my waist.

" Don't forget that I love you," she said, holding my face, her warm touch. 

" Always... and forever," she said these words like everything was definite. As her eyes stayed on mine, pulling me in a kiss.

I smiled between the lips, her lips were soft and tasted sweet.

_____________________________________________________

I stared at her lifeless body, being taken away from the car, as I looked at her frozen.  I want her back... but... 

I pulled something in my pocket. It was little ring. I stared at it for a while.

" I didn't have the chance.. to kneel on one knee. And ask you to marry me, "I whispered still staring at her. As I watched them carry her body away from me.