Chapter 2.

"So you'll have to call some people and inform them about meetings, and stuff like that. You'll also be calling a lot to make reservations at hotels, restaurants and so on." The blonde girl who interrupted Mr.Styles and I in our heated moment just minutes ago was giving me instructions on everything I'll have to do, but I wasn't playing much attention to what she was saying. I did want to pay as much attention as possible but Mr.Styles' looks and lip biting didn't let me concentrate at all. His eyes were penetrated to my body, looking me up and down for several occasions. His teeth biting his bottom lip everytime he checked me out, sometimes his tongue would stick out and licked his pink lips. "You'll have to do everything Mr.Styles wants you to do." Was the last thing I heard from the cockblocking blonde sitting just beside me in the same couch Mr.styles and I were making out before she came in, ruining it.

"Yeah, okay." I had no idea what she said but one way or another I had to answer her. Knowing that I wasn't paying any attention to her, the blondie laughed slightly. She looked me up and down then looked at Mr.Styles with a questioning look placed on her make-up-covered face along with a devilish smirk.

"Tell me dear, how old are you?" I could tell that she was trying to be nice to me, but she looked so fake.

"I'm 18." The smirk in her face grew wider at my response, she looked at Mr.Styles with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really? Aren't you too young to have such a big job?" I had a feeling her question was more to Mr.Styles than to me, but I answered it anyways.

"I don't think I am..."

"Of course you don't! But you know, it's good that you're young. Mr.Styles likes them young, right Mr.Styles?" She asked him, but he didn't answer, he only gave her a dirty look. "Once you get old, Mr.Styles will toss you away and find someone younger and," She looked me from head to toe at least five times, "apparently prettier than you!" This bitch was getting on my nerves, but I wasn't gunna let her know that, I was gunna fight back. And I know exactly what will pissed her off.

"Is that suppose to be an insult?" I remarked. I could see Mr.Styles' surprised face at my sassy comment, but suddenly his face changed from surprised to pleased.

"No dear, I was just telling you what happens in this job as you get old." Her fake tone was heard again as she looked down at her perfect nails.

"Well, I don't plan on staying here for that long, so I don't have to worry about it...unlike you." She gasped at my words. Her mouth wide open and her jaw hanging low.

"Ouch..." We both turned our heads around to look at the person who had said that. Mr.Styles. He seemed like he was enjoying this, but I don't blame him, she looks like some weird ex who's trying to get back together with him. And on my side, I'm only the new assistant whom has just made out with him.

"Are you calling me old?" She gave me a questioning look.

"Oh no dear, I'd never call you that.I mean, I can barely see the wrinkles in  your face!" Her face turned red from madness as she looked at me, suddenly I felt her getting closer to me, at that moment Mr.Styles stepped in and pull her away from me.

"Leah, I think it's time for you to go."
He said as he grabbed her by her wrist and walked her out the door, as quickly as he could.

But before Mr.Styles had got her out of his massive office she turned her head towards me, giving me a devilish look along with the worst fake smile I've ever seen.

"Sorry about that," Mr.Styles stated as he made his way over to me, right besides his wooden desk, similar to mine but way bigger and full of paperwork. "Crazy exes everywhere..." I swear I heard him murmur under his breath, but I wasn't completely sure if I heard him right.

Harry's point of view

"What?" The beauty standing right in front of me said, obviously surprised or she just wanted me to repeat myself. But I wasn't going to, I don't want this pretty girl running away once she's found out I've had a "thing" with most of my assistants, especially that it's only a sex thing.

"Oh nothing!" I assured her, trying to get her to forget about it.

"She's your ex?" She confirmed what I had suspected, she heard me.

"Hmm yes, we had this thing going on more than five years ago..." It's been so long since Leah and I had something going on, I really don't consider her an ex. I don't consider any of the girls I've been with exes, I only use them for sex but they make a big deal out of it and think that I love them and I'll marry them and we'll have a big family and be happily ever after.Ha, if they only knew...But that's what every girl I sleep with thinks, till I leave them for someone better and they realized I was only playing with them, I hope this one's different...

"I knew it!" She yelled, taking me by surprise, "wait, it's been that long?" She questioned me, "And she's still into you?" Her face was puzzled, confused and questioning. If I were her I'd be the same so I completely understand her confusion.

"Kinda, she's married now with two kids but as you can see, she's a slut" She nodded her head, obviously agreeing with me.

"Okay, I have some stuff to do..." She said, making her way to the office I had assigned for her.

I was socked as I stand in the same spot I was standing before Bella left, my eyes were glued to Bella's office door, thinking about her. She seems...different from the others, instead of staying here with me after that annoying bitch left, to finish what we started, she left to her office. She preferred to go and do paperwork and calls instead of straying here, with me. I don't understand that, every other slut I've as assistant would come to me, wanting me to fuck them hard against my desk, but she didn't, she left to do her job...

********
So yeah, this is chapter 2, yay!
If you like it please vote & comment!