Lady wifi reaction

Start from the beginning

Chat Noir and Alpha was make sure people were okay as Ladybug was waving as people was cheering, she was smiling nervously. Alya looks at her phone to see Ladybug holding her yo-yo in her hand.

Alya: I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is!

Nino sighs

Alya: (whispers in Nino ear) Chloe.

Nino looks shocked then laughs

Nino: (laughing) Chloe? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to save the world. You are cray-cray, Lady.

Alya: I am so not, you'll see.

Nino: Yeah sure, and how did that turn out?

Alya: ... with me .... getting Akumatized.

[scene change: rooftops]

Ladybug was running on the rooftops of buildings and leaping across buildings as well she uses her yo-yo to swings around jumps off a wall and land behind something and turns back to Marinette she looks to see if anyone spotted her as her brother in civilian form walk out of his wormhole and walks with his sister.

Max: How can no one see a rift in the fabric of space opening up and person walking out of it.

Me: Because you all are blind.

Everyone but Marinette & Adrien: No we're not

Me looking at them with 'this bi__h  serious face'

Me: Yes, yes you are for not figuring out your own class mates were superheroes that save you lives every day.

Everyone but the miraculous duo then got a depressed aura around them.

Tikki: Time flies when you're saving the world. Day's already over.

Marinette: Me and (Y/n) already missed an entire half a day of school

(Y/n): I have a feeling this will become a normal thing for me, you and Adrien. Let's not forget about Tikki, Plagg and Lycan

Tikki: Gabriel Agreste is keeping us on our toes, with all his akuma's

Lycan: question is who will be his next victim?

Marinette: (giggles) You don't have any toes. But Lycan is right

Marinette and (Y/n) walk into their family bakery and sees their mum Sabine at the cash register

Sabine: Alya brought back your schoolbag for you Marinette.

Marinette: Hey, mum.

Sabine: You seem so forgetful these days. You need some extra exercise for that growing brain of yours.

Marinette: Good idea, mum. I'll start tomorrow.

Marinette kiss her mum and walks to the stairs with her brother

Sabine: Also (Y/n), a friend of yours by the name Alix came over and dropped off your homework.

(Y/n): Okay, thank you mum.

Marinette was rolled around in her chair at her desk as (Y/n) was doing his homework by Mrs. Bustier. Tikki joined Marinette as Lycan was sitting on (Y/n)'s head.

Marinette: Ladybug saves Paris from destruction, but who's gonna save me from my homework? (Looks at the tablet) What's this? "Call me, I know who the real Ladybug is."

Thinks shocks all 4 in the room

Alya: you got shocked about me finding out your identity?

Tikki: No way. You think she knows?