The pharaoh reaction

Start from the beginning

Marinette: An exhibition on the pharaoh Tutankhamun? What's that got to do with Alya?

Tikki: Persuade Alya to go and make sure she brings the book. Tell her you found out something about Ladybug.

Marinette: At the museum

Marinette: If only I knew back then.

Alya: I was shocked when I saw ladybug on the papyrus.

Tikki: You'll see.

(Y/n): Thinking about it like that you, might be able to trick Alya into look for Ladybug at the museum as you get your book back

Lycan: Tikki brings up a good point there Marinette.

Marinette: I don't know how I'm gonna convince Alya to go to an Egyptian exhibit Much less convince her that I'm not Ladybug.

Tikki: She will be interested, and so will you two. Promise.

(Y/n): What are we going to see an Egyptian version of the two of us there?

Ivan: For-shadowing much

Max: Yeah very much

Alya: Well yeah.

Lycan: Maybe just maybe.

Marinette: also brother how is learning the ancient text of the miraculous book

(Y/n): slowly, it's gonna be sometime before I can understand it completely and once I fully understand the ancient text I can start on repair on Duusu's miraculous.

Then Duusu appears

Max: Your brother, is learning how to read any ancient text that probably goes back what a few thousand years

Me: Older actually.

Kim: Huh

Me: Marinette's kwami Tikki is the kwami of creation. She as old as creation itself but the text are a few hundred thousand years old, Tikki, Plagg and the other kwamis are as old as time.

Everyone but Marinette & Adrien: What they're that old!?

Marinette: Yeah, wait Owenmonster where's Tikki and Plagg?

Me: Oh they with me.

Tikki: Hello everyone

Plagg: Hello

Duusu: and the sooner we can save nooroo. *see Tikki* TIKKI! (Hugs Tikki)

Tikki: good to see you again Duusu.

Lycan: don't worry we'll get Nooroo as soon as possible.

(Y/n): you got that right don't worry Duusu, also I would like you to meet my sister Marinette.

Marinette: nice to meet you Duusu.

Duusu: nice to meet you to marinette.

[scene change: outside the museum]

Alya: Can you two believe it? If I find out who this history book belongs to and I figure out Ladybug's true identity. I'm so on this one.

Marinette: You think you can figure out who Ladybug is from a book every high-school student owns?

(Y/n): Not to mention that. could be any old text book and let's not forget about Alpha and Chat Noir as well.

Alya: Yep, ours is the only school that uses that book *haha* so all I gotta do is find out which girl lost her book last week. There are 43 girls, not counting me.