ඞ Prologue (3) ඞ

Everyone were seated in the big auditorium, some nervous, excited, or just neutral poker face.

  Aline and Ran were a bit on the back row, Sky and Attha were on the two rows in front of them, Queen and Ashley on the front with the quiet Agatha and Elza. While the rest of the friends group, scattered around the big room. Some sit with the new students, some with the old one, some talking to them, or just sit there with silence around them.

  How's the group feeling? Hmmmm, well...

  Aline is still computing her fangirl side with the blushing states she is in, Ran is feeling nervous and embarassed after realizing what he did to Aline, Hani, Will, Attha, Agatha, and Elza are using their poker neutral face to hide their nervousness or excitement, Queen and Ashley just keep gossips and talks quietly, Kris nowhere to be found, Sky, Hunter, and Joline were just sweating themself out, and Cath just felt an underwhelming feeling in herself. 

  Suddenly, a middle aged woman, 2 young man, 1 shy girl, and Cherleen enter the stage area.

"Ah, welcome students of this academy!" The middle aged woman greeted all students in the auditorium.

  "I, Tanya Wise, the principal of this academy welcomes each and every one of you beautiful and handsome students!" Tanya exclaimed cheerfully.

  "The students that were on the stage today would be your academy guidance throughout the years. If you have any questions, you can asked them or even me!" She continued speaking with a smile.

  After the principal introduce herself, the seniors on the stage introduce themself too.

  "Hello everyone! My name is Caleb Rook, one of the old seniors in this academy!" The young man named Caleb introduce himself. Caleb have dark red short hair, with a light brown skin, and black color eyes.

  "If you need anything, come find me in my classroom or the art club! Enjoy your studies here in Emerald High Academy!" Caleb continues speaking with a happy tone ending it. He then back away to the line of the seniors and another student move forward.

  "Welcome everyone, I am Ethan Christopher." The student spoke calmly and introduced himself. Ethan have a dark black hair with white skin tone and dark blue eyes. The opposite of Caleb, Ethan's personality is mostly calm and quiet.

  "You can found me either in my classroom or the self defense club. That's all, enjoy your day.." He ended his talk and back away to the line of the seniors. The shy girl step up and introduced herself.

  "W-Welcome to this academy, s-students... I'm R-Rachel Aut-tumn..." She speaks shyly. Rachel's appearance shows pale white skin and light pink hair with orange color eyes.

  She then glanced back to her senior friends and saw Cherleen giving her a supportive smile and thumbs up. She then return a shy smile and focused back at the students in front of her.

  "I hope I-I can be your g-guide throughout this y-year... You c-can find me i-in my c-classroom o-or t-the cooking c-club..." She continues speaking timidly.

  She then back away to the seniors line with head down and tears threaten to come out from her eyes. But she wiped it away a bit out of frustration. Cherleen patted her on the back with a reassuring smile, signalling 'everything will be fine'.
She then just smile back, trying to hold back her tears. Cherleen then step forward and introduced herself.

  "Greetings students! I am Cherleen Miracle* , one of the youngest and newest senior of this academy!" She introduced herself with a smile. (*A/N : Look, that name just pop up in my mind- Am sorry sensei-),

  "We hope you will have a fantastic academy years and if you need me, you can go to my classroom or to the writing club!" She continues speaking.

  "And if you do need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or the other seniors in this academy! That's all and have a great day!" She ended with a cheerful tone and went back to the seniors line.

  The principal then steps forward and started her speech. Most students pay attention to it but some faces shows boredness or uninterested look.

- Time Skip -

  "That's hella day! Oh my muffin.. I thought I was gonna die listening to that long ass speech!" Sky complained were heard throughout the garden of the academy.

  That's right, the students have to stay in the auditorium for one day because of the speech. Students have to wait and listen to it for one full day and it's already nighttime! Luckily, the students have been given each dorm keys and just need to unpacked their stuff in the dorm. Of course the dorm area would be separated for both girls and boys.

  "I have to agree but did any of you guys focused on the speech and rules before?" Hani asked toward the group of girls. Eveyone just shake their heads in unison. 

  "Well, we're screwed-" Hani continues with a slight joking tone. Everyone just chuckled at the statement. (A/N : Damn, you guys seems so proud wth-)

  After talking and being proud and stuff, the girls seperated to their dorm room. They ended their conversation with a 'good night', 'sleep well', ' see you' , and went to their perspective dorm room

ඞ Sky's POV ඞ

  'FINALLY- I CAN REST ON THE SWEET, SOFT BED- I mean, I hope it was a soft bed and not a prison, hard bed-' I think to myself, fiddling with the key for my dorm door.

  When I unlocked the door, the room seems clean, too clean.

  "Hecc? Where's my dormmate?" I mutter to myself putting my bag on the sofa's living room.

  When I see much more of the rooms, the dorm consist of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 living room. Well, not much room but hey, I wouldn't get more lost then.

  I went inside my bedroom and holy- The room is very undecorated. There is literally just a bed, end table on both side of the bed, a night lamp, a closet, a desk, chair for the desk, and that's all.

  Well, this room will be lucky enough since I will decorated with full heart that I would pull an all nighter just to decorate this room, hehe, this will be fun.

  "Wonder how's the other doing with their room-"

Prologue (3) ended.

Prologue completed.