Felix:" excuse me? Really? she wants to steal you from me ok? Are you that dumb Chris?", he yells out of anger.

Chris:" waiiiiiiiiittttt- hold on! What?"

Felix:" yes! She's been flexing all day that you helped him and that you exchange your numbers and going to play on the weekend and maybe you like her!!!!"

Chris:" wait- she really said that??", he chuckles.

Felix:" oh my! Of course, I am lying Chris! You don't believe me now! She's a bitch of class--"

Chris:" language Felix!"

Felix:" she just wants to be friends with seniors so she can show off and she actually jealous of me because I have you!!"

Chan:" Lix! Are you jealous??? Is my lixie pixie jealous?", he made that silly face to tease Felix.

Felix:" Fuck off Chris! I am going home, bye"

Chris:" hey wait for me - Lix!! "

End of flashback
~~

Days passes by, they worked hard, each of them. Felix was on the dancing team First with Lee know, Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Sora, Park chanwo, Park Sewonwo, and two more guys. They were under Han Jisung and a choreographer. Felix rarely sees Chan, sometimes he comes to eat with everyone else but mostly he wasn't. At the end of two weeks, Cherographer tells three of the boys to go back to the old trainee building because they were still lacking in skills and not ready for competition. These two weeks of was tiring for everyone else, especially for Felix but he worked so hard that everyone was happy with his dancing skills. during these two weeks, he get closed with Lee know. He helped Felix a lot with his Korean, and Felix start liking Minho as a Hyung.

When their dancing practice was done, now Felix was shifted under Changbin and Chan for music composing Jeong Jeogin, Kim Seungmin, and the other three more guys. Felix showed his extra effort in front of Chan however he treats him equally like everyone else. He gets sad whenever he gives his best and Chan just slips it away by saying " you can do better." That's not what he like in past. He always appreciate and boost his courage up even tho he wasn't doing good, but now things have been changed so much.

One day, after recording Felix was going out to the gym with Seungmin but he remembers that he forgets the water bottle in the recording studio. The door of the studio was not properly closed, when he was about to open it he heard his name.

Changbin:" chan why are you so hard on Felix?"

Felix stopped right there, he was not good enough in Korean but he wasn't that bad too. He can understand what's Changbin means by similar words in sentences.

Chan:" I am not Changbin"

Changbin:" he's clearly better than Jiwon, then why did you put Jiwon on the list first?"

Chan:" Look I know what I am doing, I am not kicking Felix out of the group. He's going to stay."

Changbin:" I think, Felix is perfect for the second part! and please appreciate that boy too.. he deserved it.", Felix heard enough. He was hurt, badly hurt. He straight went to the dorm and cries into his pillow.

Chan:" Everyone knows, that Felix and I were friends back in Australia and I don't want anyone to think that I am giving more attention to him. I know he can make it without even my words. "

I don't want anyone to raise their fingers on Felix! He's sensitive. I know, I am going hard on him but that's for his own good.

Felix never thought that Chan could be so harsh towards him. He didn't pay attention to him, not consider him to share his feelings as they do before but he never expects Chan could be this cold. He never saw that side of Chan. However he knows, he's going to stay. He worked so hard and travel for this? It just hurts him so much.

After few days they were eating lunch when chan also came up to have lunch. He sits Infront of Felix beside Yang Jeong-in.

Chan:" Is our maknae eating? Is this delicious?", he clings to him. Felix looks at them for a second but his memories take him back again.

~~
Flashback

Felix's mom:" Felix finish your veggies."

It was a summer barbeque party at the back yard of Chan's house. Both families were sitting together at the table while the man was grilling meat and sausages.

Felix:" I don't like them, mom!", he pouts and separates meat from veggies.

Felix's mom:" look at Chris and Hannah, they both eating their veggies. You should too.", Felix looks at chan's plate.

Felix:" ugh Chris, you eat all of them?", He made a disgusting face.

Chris:" it's healthy lix, and tasty too."

Felix:" it's not!"

Chris:" it is!"

Felix:" it's not!", They both argue like they always do.

Chris:" ok let's race, who eats all the veggies First. If you win, I will let you um let you play with my hair, and if I win you had to carry my back for one week. Felix loves Chris's fluffy hair, and hates to carry his own bag after school, he always whines and begs Chris to carry his bag for him.

Felix:" seriously? like-- ahhhh I love you curly fluffy hair..", as soon Chan offers Felix starts stuffing his mouth with veggies.

Chan's mom:" hahah! lix slow down.. chew properly.", Both ladies started to laugh at how cute Felix is.

End of Flashback
~~~