We walked out & Lizzie started to suggest places that I haven't been to. "By the way where did you get your hat?" Bunny asked. "It's a family heirloom." "Did Maddie get any heirloom?" Kitty asked. "Of course. Even though it may not be worth a lot of money it means a lot to my family."

"Why aren't any of you paying attention to me?" Lizzie asked. "Sorry." Bunny & I said in unison then giggled. "Now do you want to go to The Cursed Princess Diner or The Happy Ending Restaurant?" Lizzie asked.

(Sorry I tried to come up with good names but they weren't that good.)

"Maybe the first one." I smiled. "It's really good there, Raven, Cedar, Cerise & I go there quite a bit." "It's definitely a place that mostly Rebels & Villains go to." Lizzie said.

"That doesn't sound bad." I said. "Oh it isn't but some people there can be a bit dangerous." "Oh please," I said. "There's nothing we Hatter's can't handle." Maddie & I said in unison.

The others smiled at how cute Maddie & I were.

We arrived at the diner & the place looked so cool to me. The only light was lit by candles & the fire was a beautiful lime green, chains held up the curtains & old chandeliers held up most of the candles, there were also a few candles on the tables, & the rest of the diner was mostly black, & silver.

"This place may not be as colorful as the tea shop but I still love the look of everything." I said. "Hey, how many are in your party." One of the greeter's came to us. Her eyeshadow was an emerald green with black eyeliner & a midnight blue lipstick. Her hair was brown & she had purple, blue & green highlights & she had a snake bite piercing.

The greeter's uniform:

"Six." I responded shyly. "Kay." The greeter had a very monotone voice but I found it attractive. She brought us to our booth.

"You're waiter or whatever will be with you soon." She said then walked away. "Well what do you think of this place so far?" Kitty asked while playing with my hair.

"I like it, even though I'm not used to a grim look, I really like it." "I'm glad you like it." Lizzie said. "Maybe tomorrow we can go to that restaurant." Lizzie suggested.

"Well I don't know because Alister, Bunny, & I are headed to the lifairy." I said. "Oh...well whenever you want to go let me know I'd love for us to hang out more." Lizzie said.

"I will." I smiled. "So, what do you want to do at the lifairy tomorrow?" I turned my attention to Alister. "Well I was thinking we could read together like we used to in wonderland. Then go to an amusement park." Alister said.

I smiled, I was basically glowing. "I'd love to." "I'm glad that the three of us will be doing this." Alister put his arm around Bunny & I.

I loved what a happy person Alister was, he's always so positive & kind. I smiled at him. "Alister let go of Y/N I'm trying to do a braid." Kitty pouted. "Oh sorry." He removed his arms from Bunny & I.

"Hey guys, what can I get you guys?" The waiter showed up, his voice was also monotone & he had a lip ring, a nose ring & a bunch of cartilage piercings on his ears & he had dark hair his green highlights.
He wore a black button up shirt & black ripped jeans.

My face was completely red. Kitty noticed & had her classic Chesire grin. Everyone else ordered besides Kitty & I. "And what do you guys want?"

"I think my friend here would like a tall glass of you-." I immediately put my hand over Kitty's mouth. "We'll just take the cursed apple tea." "Alright, I'll be back with your drinks."

"Are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled. "I couldn't help it, I noticed you check him out." Kitty laughed. "She also was checking out the greeter." Bunny said. I covered my face with my hat.

"You both are so dead when we leave." I giggled. "Maybe we'll find out his or the greeters name & maybe you could get their number." Maddie chimed in.

"What the hex Maddie!" My face was completely red & I had a slight smile on my face. The waiter came back a few minutes later with our drinks, as he was placing them down he looked into my eyes as he gave me mine.

"So do you guys know what you want to eat yet?" "Can I get cak-." "Madeline. Xylophone. Hatter." I glared at Maddie. Everyone besides the waiter was taken aback from how serious my tone was & that I said Maddie's full name.

"Can I get Chicken nuggets.." Maddie pouted. "Sure." The waiter said as he was writing her order down. Everyone got their orders taken including me.

The moment he walked away. "Ignoring that you got really serious with Maddie did you see the way he looked at you!" Kitty grabbed my arm & giggled.

*Time Skip*

After we ate we were waiting outside for Kitty & Bunny to get out of the bathroom. They finally left the diner with a piece paper in Bunny's hand. "Here ya go." They said in unison.

I took the piece of paper. "Who's number is this?" "The waiter's." They both giggled. "Wha-?! How did- never mind it doesn't matter." I just put the number in my pocket & sighed.

"Don't pretend to be upset, I know you're happy about getting his number." Bunny said. I had a little smile but I didn't really know the guy.

"Guess we'll see you tomorrow after school." Alister gave me a hug. "You're hugging me as if we won't see each other for a while." I looked up at him & smiled at him. "Oh really, well I haven't seen you in a while. So promise me we won't be separated again." Alister let go of me & held out his pinky.

"Yeah." I smiled then wrapped my pinky with his.

That's it for this chapter. What did you guys think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.