Chapter 1- His anger

Começar do início

Win scratch his nape not knowing what to tell. Gulf trying to walk outside of his cabin,

"Gulf, where are you going?!!" Win yelled.

"It's none of your business." Gulf shouted back and exited.

Win slumped on the sofa in the CEO cabin and rubbed his face with palms. He fished out his phone and messages in group chat.

Friends except grumpy CEO's (group name)

Win- let's hit the bar tonight. I badly need to drink.

Bright- I can understand, baby. Just hang in there.

Earth- Are you okay?

Win- 👍

Mild- where is he?

Win- I don't know. He went somewhere.

Gun- okay after work let's meet in a bar.

Off- 👍

Mix- 👍

Suppasit Corporation

Mew suppasit is in a good mood today. He is humming songs while working on files. He got a contract against kanawut, it's his victory. Yes, his ego is satisfied.

But his work got interrupted when someone barged in his cabin without knocking. He got angry but when he looked up to see that someone, his face showed a smirk. He shot up from the seat and came in front of him. 

"You bastard. How can you get a contract when they already signed with us?" Gulf asked as grabbing his collar. 

Mew swats his hands away. "Because of my handsome face and muscular body." He said with a smirk. 

"Huh?" Gulf got confused. 

Mew laughs out loud "You want to know?" He asked and Gulf nodded with gritting teeth. 

Flashback

"Sir, you already know that, my company is the best in manufacturing. So if you give a contract to me, definitely we will give the best quality." Mew asked CEO Mr. James of James corporation. 

"I know but already we signed a contract with Kanawut corporation. We can't cancel it otherwise we have to pay compensation. For me compensation doesn't matter but I already gave word to him. I can't. Sorry Mr. Suppasit .'' A 55years old CEO told Mew.