Theo:-  Maybe I care for you more then I care myself.

The  both of them heard footsteps from the stairs. They  look at eachother the door open but no one was in the  terrace. The man went back closing the door. Teufel and Theo jump from the top the was in the roof of the room .

 Teufel and Theo jump from the top the was in the roof of the room

Teufel:- Is that winter solider?

Theo:- yeah... Why are you asking?

Teufel:- Just..... nothing nevermind..

Theo:- Are you excited for tomorrow's mission ?

Teufel:- Excited ? No...  Ready for it ? Hell  yeah.

Theo:- Your not excited to see space. Your
boring.

Teufel:- You know no one is still selected for
that. You don't even know whether you are in or not so stop dreaming about it. Let's go.

Theo:- come on Teufel.... don't be so boring..

Teufel didn't hear anything from Theo. She just walk to the stairs. While leaving Theo by himself in the rooftop.

Theo:- She is really something ?

He said to him self and smiled.

*NEXT MORNING*

Every solider from the HYDRA was standing in the ground in a perfect order Teufel, Theo and winter solider was standing in front of the crowd

Every solider from the HYDRA was standing in the ground in a perfect order Teufel, Theo and winter solider was standing in front of the crowd. A man appeared behind Teufel. He was wearing a suit and look like a man in his 50s . He smiled at Teufel but she didn't.

The man:- Did forget how to smile ?

Teufel:- Your right Mr. Pierce, HYDRA never
taught me how to smile.

She said in a monotone and looked in his eyes

eyes. He was scared to look at her eyes maybe guilt...or he taught her look will burn him. But she's not glaring . HYDRA made a perfect monster even they are scared of their own product.

Alexander Pierce :- You all know why are you  here. And the one who's  gonna complete this  mission is Teufel and Theo.

He looked at Teufel but there is no change in her reaction. On the other, Theo was literally flying inbetween the clouds.

Alexander Pierce:- You guys can go back ... Teufel and Theo follow me.

Teufel and Theo followed Alexander to the car. They got in and left. After two hours they reached a place which has a huge round thing  was standing there.

Theo:- what is that  thing ?

Asked Theo out of curiosity to Mr. Jasper Sitwell .

Jasper Sitwell:- The Benatar is an M-class
spaceship.

Teufel:- Did you built it?

Jasper Sitwell:- Not the whole thing.

Theo:- where are we going ?

Alexander Pierce:- we will discuss it inside.

The four went inside the meeting room before them the winter solider was waiting for them with him Dr. Arnim Zola was also there.

???:- Hey Teufel, How are you?

Teufel:- I'm good. Dr. Zola . How'ya doing?

Arnim Zola :- I'm good. Both of you ready for  the mission.

Theo:- HELL YEAH!

Theo shouted in excitement. Everyone looked at him for a moment. He excused himself and went to the washroom.

Arnim Zola:- You sure, he can do it .

Teufel:- He look like a kid.. But he's capable.

You answered Zola's question before anyone does. After few minutes Theo joined.

Alexander Pierce:- Finally you came. Solider take them.

You both followed him to a hallway. He stopped infront of a dental room and said Theo to get in. After Theo left you guys you both were walking for 2 minutes. You started the conversation.

Teufel:- Can you tell me where are you taking me ?

Winter solider:- I'm not suppose to say it to   you. I'm not gonna kill you. So don't get scared.

You chuckled after hearing his sentence.

Teufel:- Why don't you try ? Let's see who
wins.

Winter solider:- Dr. Zola is waiting for you.  After your work is done come  to the meeting room.

He left you infront of the door. You left a heavy sigh and opened the door. Walked in.

Arnim Zola:- Wondering why are you here?

Teufel:- Once a man told me “ Don't wonder  about your surrounding they are just an illusion” I'm not wondering why I'm here I'm just trying to guess why you didn't call Theo here.

Arnim Zola:- I still figuring out what did  Alexander saw in him. Sending a kid to a space to take a mightiest and powerful stone in the universe.

Teufel:- Maybe your just underestimating him , doc. He has a strong heart.

Arnim Zola:- I think you know him more than I do.

Teufel:- Maybe..... Aren't you going to give me my cyanide? And why is Theo went
to see a dentist?

Arnim Zola:- first of all, that wasn't only a  dental room he is there for a full body check-up. Second of all, we're not planning to lose you and I don't think S.H.I.E.L.D
agents will be in space.

Teufel:- Now, I'm wondering why I'm here?

Arnim Zola:- I called you here you tell you  one thing.

Teufel:- I'm listening.

Zola looked at you in your eyes and said.

Arnim Zola:- '''DON'T DIE'''