Chapter 1

Destiny, Fate, Love and Death were watching over two souls, two bestfriends and soon two soulmates. These souls were Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Harry Potter the son James and Lily Potter. Their son and daughter Harry and Hermione had just turned 1 years old and all the Weasleys and Maurders came to his party. What a time they had! Today was October 31st 1991 none of them knew what was coming to them. This particular day is where our story begins. "James time to put Harry and Hermione to bed" shouted Lily Potter. "Five more minutes please" begged James Potter as he created more smoke and the babies tried to catch it. "James... James come here" said Lily. "What happen-" asked James but then he saw it Lord Voldemort was coming. "James take the liquid luck... quickly" said Lily. The couple drank the colorless liqud and got there wands. James hid Hermione and put Harry into his crib. "Lily, take Harry and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold himoff !" said James. He laughed beforecasting the curse. . . ."Avada Kedavra!"The green light filled the cramped hallway, it lit the pram pushedagainst the wall, it made the banisters glare like lightning rods, and the curse barely missed James Potter but still he fell to the ground. Lord Voldemort laughed and went to the nursery. He could hear her screaming from the upper floor, trapped, butas long as she was sensible, she, at least, had nothing to fear. . . . Heclimbed the steps, listening with faint amusement to her attempts tobarricade herself in. . . . She had no wand either. . . . How stupid theywere, and how trusting, thinking that their safety lay in friends,that weapons could be discarded even for moments. . . .He forced the door open, cast aside the chair and boxes hastilypiled against it with one lazy wave of his wand . . . and there shestood, the child in her arms. At the last sight of him, she droppedher son into the crib behind her and threw her arms wide, as if thiswould help, as if in shielding him from sight she hoped to be choseninstead. . . ."Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!""Stand aside, you silly girl . . . stand aside now.""Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead—""This is my last warning—""Not Harry! Please . . . have mercy . . . have mercy. . . . NotHarry! Not Harry! Please— I'll do anything— ""Stand aside. Stand aside, girl!"He could have forced her away from the crib, but it seemed moreprudent to finish them all. . . The green light flashed around the room and she dropped likeher husband but also missing the curse by an inch. The child on the other hand he could stand,clutching the bars of his crib and he looked up into the intruder'sface with a kind of bright interest, perhaps thinking that it was hisfather who hid beneath the cloak, making more pretty light, and hismother would pop up any moment, laughing—He pointed the wand very carefully into the boy's face. Hewanted to see it happen, the destruction of this one, inexplicable danger. The child began to cry. It had seen that he was not James.He did not like it crying, he had never been able to stomach thesmall ones whining in the orphanage—"Avada Kedavra!"And then he broke; He was nothing, nothing but pain and terror,and he must hide himself, not here in the rubble of the ruined house,where the child was trapped and screaming, but far away, far, far away Dumbledore could sense something was not right. Lily Potter opened her eyes to see her young son crying and having a big lighting bolt shape scar on his head. She touched and young Harry Potter began to cry once more because the pain was unbearable. "Harry dear it's ok, do you want daddy... James.... Hermione I need to see if they are ok. " said Lily determined Meanwhile at the foot of the stairs James Potter came to his senses and picked up his daughter and climbed to the nursery to find Lily. "Lilyflower" said James. "Jamie" said Lily kissing him. "Woah what happened to his forehead" asked James. "But what puzzles me the most his that Harry didn't take liqud luck and Hermione wasn't found out so did he..."  asked James "Survive the Killing curse?" countuied James. "I don't know let us ask Albus" said Lily. Albus, he came... We took the liqud luck... Harry survived the killing curse... Could you come "Go and find Albus and give this message to him" said Lily to the white doe. The doe ran out. 

Ok that it is for now! 

Thanks So much for reading 

Bye, Bye

Word Count: 837 

HinnyHinny78