The Story of the Resurrected Stranger

DISCLAIMER : any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Inspired by an anime

         Once upon a time, two strangers fell in love in a very smoky city and many bad people there, so they put up to it and then they made a house near a forest so they could get fresh air, but something was lurking in the woods. It was a wolf. Luckily he killed it and said: "I'm sorry, but there are no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. I just wanted to tell you how I'm feeling."

A year later, they got married, but somehow they were attacked by some aggressive ogres hungry for humans. Still, luckily the man found a sword hidden from the cabinet and killed the ogres. The husband kneeled and said, "my love, I shall protect you from the very end. I hope we will last until we die" the wife was shocked how he killed the feisty ogres. She never knew he was so strong. Then they made a shack behind their house, and the husband was surprised and happy how they completed it. So it was a blacksmith house, and the husband was a blacksmith because monsters were lurking in the forest, so he made swords and armor, and they were stronger than before, so if a monster intrudes, it will be dead.

and then for two years later, the husband gone to the groceries to get some supper and veggies for the house, but what happens when he comes back is shocking; the wife cheated on him, so he makes the wife and the guy go to prison for 59 years, and he was sad for a week, but he moved on and gone to the dungeon to make some money for his bills but suddenly he died from sneezing three times in his bed and made him fall off the bed, and then he met three gods, and they talked about how he will be resurrected, and then he got resurrected to a fantasy island with magic-filled in it, but he was an eight-year-old there and never got his memories erased, but he was so powerful that he could surpass an adult, but he has over a thousand slimes on his collection, and they were helpful, but two men and a woman saw him and came to his cave

and they were amazed of how many slimes there were and they said "whats your name boy?" and then he said "I dont know my name my parents abandoned me what's your name?" and then he thought "i shouldn't tell them of my past life" "Oh us? my name is Clay his name is Rex and her name is Lisa and i shall name you Kiro!" and then he said "Nice to meet you Clay, Rex and Lisa! Also thanks for naming me Kiro I love the name!" so they named him Kiro he was happy he has a name now and then they left but before they left they said "we'll come back later Kiro!" and then Kiro Waved goodbye and then 1 week later they came back and amazed how his slime collection was more extensive than before some were big some were small they had an adult injured and the guy said "help him please i beg of you" and then Kiro left to the potion room and they were amazed of how he knew how to make potions and then Kiro said "Here drink this potion it will help you" after an hour has pass the guy was not injured and was happy he thanked the boy and gave him a slime a rare one and Kiro thanked him the guy left merrily and said "i will come back later good bye Kiro!" and Kiro said "Goodbye hope you the best!" and then a week has passed he came back but he was the only one he then gave the boy some stuff to help him make potions and for the slimes to combine to create a new slime and then he told Kiro that "Do you wanna come with me to the town?" and then Kiro said "Okay i'll go tomorrow i'll have to pack my stuff to go there!" and then the guy left and said "I hope your prepared tomorrow!" And then Kiro said, "I hope it will be fun tomorrow, okay bye!"

Kiro was done packing for his stuff and then waited for them patiently and excitedly, and then they came with a transport. Kiro came along with his slimes, and they got trapped by a land slide, so Kiro used a spell to turn the rocks into bricks, and the slimes were very helpful because they carried the bricks and threw them on a surface, and they then started going to the town a few minutes later they then got to the city, and Kiro was excited about it, so Kiro built a house for shelter for him and his slimes the travelers were happy about how he was moving in the town Kiro then met a girl and said "What's your name?" and then the girl said "My name is Johanna! What's your name?" and Kiro said "My name's Kiro! Nice to meet you!" that likes slimes and they then got attached two months later an event appeared, and the event is called Cabbage Catch were they catch flying cabbages which takes skills to see a single cabbage, but they were transferred to money since they are delicious to eat they only come at April so then alot of people made alot of money because of cabbages and then when the event is over which is evening they ate at a bar which called Kratos and there were alot of people there that was happy and happily drunk and then two years later Kiro said goodbye to his friend because Johanna passed away because of cancer which Kiro didn't know and her last words were "Happiness is a choice not a result nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy". ------------------------------THE END----------------------------------The moral of the story is, "Enjoy every last bit of your life to the fullest."