▬▬▬ 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh my God, Rindou! What happened to your face? Kiyomi blurted asked Rindou what happened to his face. He has a black eye, swollen lips, and bruises all over his beautiful face.

"Oh, I got beaten up on the way home." Rindou lied reasoning, lowering his head to avoid his brother's gaze.

Kiyomi's gaze was drawn to Ran, who was wearing a mischievous grin. Did he hit Rindou?

"Why are you looking at me?" Ran acted surprised pointing himself, irises were dilated. "I'm not the one who punch him!" he denied. An unusual reaction from Ran, he is the type of person who likes to boast, and punching Rindou would take pride in him.

But before Kiyomi could respond, Rindou asked, "What happened to you, why can't you walk?" It appears that Rindou is unaware of what his brother's been up to.

Sanzu scrutinized, a silly idea came into his mind thinking of teasing Kiyomi in front of the brothers. "Ahh, she got ran over by Ran's dic-FUCK!" before he could give the whole detail of what happened his face got smashed by a pillow.

Kiyomi was the one who threw the pillow; she crossed her arms over her chest annoyingly staring at Haruchiyo. "Who gave this man a privilege to enter my house?" she ranted.

Sanzu grinned while he rubbed his chin. "Handsome privileges sweetheart, handsome privileges." He boasted before walking out of her room. Feeling left out Rindou also left the room and headed to the kitchen preparing the food.

Smiling, Ran shook his head. "What are you laughing at? Carry me already, I thought you're going to take care of me?" Kiyomi questioned waiting for Ran to carry her towards the kitchen as she can smell the aroma of a newly cook pasta.

Ran jolted putting the cooking pan away so he could carry Kiyomi. "Yes on it my princess!" Kiyomi noticed that Ran is fond of calling her different kinds of endearment.

She's wondering whether Ran's a yandere because he was so harsh last night and quite kind today. "How are you doing today? You were very harsh on me last night." Kiyomi inquired, her arms clutching his neck as she clung to Ran as he carried her.

Ran hums looking at her, "I wanna treat you better." Better than he can.

"So?"

Ran shrugged her off. "Uh, what?" he uttered.

"Apologize?"

"I'm sorry I was an asshole last night." He confessed.

"You're an asshole even in the morning," she chortled flicking her finger hitting Ran's forehead.

Sanzu and Rindou are conversing when Ran and Kiyomi enter the kitchen, Kiyomi in Ran's arms, conversing as if they were the only ones at home.

Ran gently placed Kiyomi on the chair, seating beside him and facing Rindou while Sanzu sat beside him. Her mouth watered due to the extremely delicious-looking pasta served in front of her, "Who cooked this, it smells nice!" She exclaimed, picking up the fork to taste.

"I did." Rindou complacently responded.

After knowing Ran wasn't the one who cooked Kiyomi cheekily smiled. "Thank you for the food!" she giggled before digging in.

Not to be blunt but she hates Ran's cooking, it's terrible, even with seasoning she doesn't want to admit that time because she's afraid to hurt his ego and he puts an effort into cooking her breakfast.

Kiyomi savored the taste of Rindou's cooking, it's different from Ran, he was blessed with his cooking skills, a total husband material minus his sadistic nature. "Rindou, you're a husband material with your cooking!" she commented out of the blue.