"Sara Fu, who are you referring to?" Sara Fu's remark irritated Lola.

When Lola stepped forward and was about to slap her, Mike Qi grasped her hand and threw her almost to the ground.

Thanks to Wendy's quick reaction, she was helped up.

"It's you for sure! Well, your staff even have the impertinence to hit customers?"

Hearing that, Tracy Yuan , the supervisor who came in a rush, immediately apologized to them with a smile.

After throwing her eye on Lola up front, Supervisor Yuan knew that it was that shopping guide who had a conflict with those customers.

"What's wrong with you? Make an apology! Be quick!"

"Apology? They deserve NO apology."

Lola stubbornly stared at Tracy Yuan , who was not qualified as she blamed the employee without asking the hows and whys.

Sara Fu stood up and walked up to Lola. "Lola, I really want to know what makes you walk tall. Are you discontented with the fact that Mike chose me?"

At the words, Lola burst out laughing, as if Sara Fu made a big joke. The four put on an embarrassed expression then.

"It is not worthwhile to long for the disloyal dog to return."

Despite of the lively discussion around and Mike Qi's sullen face, Lola added with a disdainful smile, "Such a jerk! If you like him, go with him."

"Lola, watch your mouth. You listen..."

"Listen what? What do you want to say? Are you going to tell me how you get laid with him? How about titling you Top Moaner?"

"Slap!"

A sharp sound of a slap broke out in the air. Everyone there stopped talking and stood still.

Seeing Mike Qi raise his hand, Sara Fu replaced her rage with smirk.

Lola's head whipped to the side. To hide her embarrassment, Lola smoothed back her hair and straightened her uniform.

"You two, bitch and dog, are a perfect match. Three-sec Qi, I wish you everlasting love."

Poker-faced, Lola took out her phone.

Alas! She had to bother him at such a critical moment.

"Darling..." When Harry Si picked up the phone, he was on the way to the meeting room.

Hearing the sweet sound, he kept ice-cold, but lost hold of the files in his hand.

He pulled the phone from his ear to make sure that the call was made from his wife.

"Yes."

"Darling, I am bullied in the mall. I am going to die..."

All those present were stupefied, when they watched that woman, who was cold, arrogant and distainful a minute ago, sobbing out her grievances.

Sara didn't know who her husband was. At the moment, she only knew that she had made a wise decision to persuade Lola into turning down the invitation to act in films and ads in the university, as she saw pretty Lola take such a quick switch; or Lola would definitely prove herself a competent actress.

"Where are you?" Harry walked past the stunned senior managers to his CEO seat calmly. Behind him, Joey hurried to pick up the files and followed. Joey guessed that it must be Mrs. Si, for nobody else than her could influence Boss Si's mood.

"I am at Mirade Apparel on the third floor."

"Get it." After getting off the phone, Harry didn't take his seat. The meeting was not of great importance. So Harry decided to postpone it. "We will hold the meeting at another time. Wait for my further notice."

Harry walked out of the meeting room, while assigning Joey something important to do.

Those in the meeting room looked at each other, not knowing why.

Harry hung up the phone directly. Lola became nervous, as she was not assured whether her husband would come her rescue...

"Lola, how dare you collide with the customers during working hours? Wanna get fired?" Noticing that Mike winks an eye at her, Supervisor Yuan soon weighed which side was relative important.