Jennie: Chae? Park Chaeyoung? Rosè? The idiots?! Is it Lisa and Jisoo???!! Where are you now??!

Irene: Don't need to shout sister. Yes, it's them. We're at the Kim's guesthouse now.

Jennie: What do you mean Kim's guesthouse?? And you're telling me now? Why are you guys leaving me?

Irene: You seems a bit busy with Kai. So, we're having a time for ourselves. Plus, they're going back tonight.

Jennie: Jisoo. She won't see me before going back? I missed her. And about Kai, he wanted us to have dinner together tonight. If the girls are here, I guess we can have a group dinner.

Irene: Dinner? ME?? With you two? No thanks. And those 3 have something to do, so I don't think so.

Jennie: Please unnie. He really want to be on your good side. I guess I'll just meet them next time. I'll be moving back to my apartment in few days.

Irene: Fine. You guys can go first. I'll go after those 3 go back. See you later. Bye.

Jennie: Thank you unnie. Bye.

"Jisoo is here? With Rosie and Lisa? Why she didn't tell me. I thought that she missed me." I mumbled to myself. I can't help but to feel sad that she didn't even contacted me these few days. She heard the news right? Why she didn't say anything to me? I missed her. Should I go to the guesthouse? But they didn't invite me. Why I'm feeling today is hell of a day? Fine, let's just sleep the day.

******

Me and Kai were already at the restaurant. It's a private Japanese restaurant, the room was nice and big, too big for the 3 of us. What am I feeling just now? It almost like a Deja Vu or I'm just being weird? It's a bit suffocated here, and why is Irene taking too long? I was about to call her but then the door opened, Irene's here. But what shocked me the most was when I saw Jisoo, Lisa and Rosie behind Irene. Unconsciously, I got up and rushed to Jisoo and gave her a tight embrace. After a while I heard Lisa said "What about me guys? I'm the hottest. Shouldn't I get a hug too?" And I hug her and Rosie. I missed them, I missed Jisoo. "I don't need your hug Jen, thank you." Irene sarcastically said to me. "I thought you guys are going back tonight. I'm glad that we can have dinner together." I said excitedly. "I guess we couldn't say no to free food." Rosie said with and chuckled.

As we're sitting, I looked at Jisoo, she's sitting in front of me. But she seems a bit off, she seems sad, she's not that talkative tonight. Something is wrong, it's gotta be it. While looking at her, I can't help but to notice everything about her, she's losing a bit weight, but the dress hugged her body perfectly. She is perfect, her make up tonight is flawless, her rosy red lips. My thoughts was interrupted when Lisa nudge me on my arm. I gave her a confused look but when she just turn her gaze in front of me. I saw Jisoo. Without much thinking I said "You're looking great in that dress Chu." "You too Jendeuk, always." She said softly with a smile but her eyes were looking sad. I was just looking at her while waiting for our foods, I don't even know the topics they're talking about right now. I'll just look at her but when our eyes met she immediately turn her gaze away from me. At this moment, I'm 100% sure that there's something going on.

As we're eating and listened to Lisa's stories, I eat in silence, just nodded and smiled few times. Kai being Kai, he's joining the girls topic with ease. Jisoo barely look at me, she's sitting in front of me for fuck sake. This is so not like her. I felt hurt, I felt left out of the group. Today is really a bad day. Suddenly I felt cold, maybe it's the AC, maybe it's my feeling, Jisoo is giving me a cold treatment. I rubbed my arms, Kai noticed it and hurriedly grabbed his coat and put on my shoulder. I smiled at his sweet action and said thank you to him.

Jisoo's POV

Really??? In front of salad? I tried my best to keep my steady posture. Suddenly I received a text, it's Irene. What did she want now?

Irene: Smile a bit won't hurt I guess. You're so bad controlling your face and I think I should punch you.

I chuckled and smiled at her text and that got the attention of the whole table. Jennie is looking at me straight into my eyes, her feline eyes seems sad, but she smiled to me weakly and I can't help but to mirrored her smile too.

"Jisoo. Is that Bona again that texted you? She seems to like you a lot. I think she's a good catch." Irene said to me with a smirk. What the hell was she saying now, I'm so confused. Before I could anything, I heard Jennie said "Is she the one? Your interview." After she said that, then I connected the dots of what Irene's trying to do, but I still don't understand her motive. "It's no one, it's just a mere text." I said back to her. "That might be the most huge smile I see on you tonight, over a mere text it is." She said, sounds a bit sarcastic as she's looking at me directly saying those words and put a spoon to her mouth. I can feel her scary aura now, I felt cold. I just smiled her at her comment, it won't stop here if I say anything. Silence and smile is way better to shut her up. I saw Irene, Lisa and Chae smirked at me, I swear I want to splash the water to their faces. Kai looked a bit lost with the situation here.

"Jisoo, how about you guys stay a bit longer. I bet mom's really want to meet you. She's missed you a lot. Jisoo this, Jisoo that. Okay?" Irene said and took her phone and typing something on her phone and showed it to me, she told mom already. This woman knows no chill.

"So you expect me to back out after you texted mom like that? You want her to unloved me isn't it? You're jealous that she loves me, right? I guess I don't have a choice. Are you guys okay with that Lisa and Chae?" I asked them. Lisa just nodded excitedly and Chae said "Mommy Kim going to cook kimchi fried rice right? If yes, I'll go to your house early in the morning tomorrow." She said with a serious face. Just can't separate her from food. "Oh no, I wish I can join you guys but this few days I'll be busy to arrange some stuffs for our tour, it's a pity." Kai said with a pout. "Ohhh! It's for the girls actually." Irene said with a smug on her face. I don't even know what kind of game she's playing right now.

"Maybe you should bring Bona too, don't you think Jisoo?" Lisa asked. Before I can say anything, Jennie suddenly put the napkin on the table, with a bit of force I think and that makes us looked at her. "No! If this get together is between us, let it be between us then. We don't need to add someone else into the loops. And I don't think we have enough rooms if we bring her." She said harshly. "Maybe Jisoo and Bona can stay at the guesthouse, we can arrange that right?" Irene said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Irene. Which part of it that you don't understand that there will be only us? I don't think mom will like the idea Jisoo's staying at other place." Jennie said coldly. Is this jealousy that I sensed from Jennie, I felt a bit giddy in my heart seeing her acting like that. "Unnie, don't be possessive over Jisoo unnie. Don't worry, it's only us okay?" Chae said try to calm Irene and Jennie down. Irene just smirked at Jennie while I can see fire is blazing through Jennie's ears. "I'm glad we came into this agreement." Jennie shut us up.

As we continue to eat, I looked at Jennie then noticed she have something above her lips. As my reflex, I stood up and immediately grabbed her napkin on the table to wipe that off. She suddenly took that from me and said coldly to me "Thank you but I can handle myself now." Wow I thought to myself, you didn't have to go that far. I slowly sit back on my chair, suddenly I feel I'm full already. The air felt different now, it's heavy.