2-i think youve hit puberty..

Mike POV

I walk along the school corridor with Charlie. He's a bit nervous, because today is his first day in middle school, and so is mine however I've seen TV shows of what middle school is like.

We sit in our chairs, waiting for Mr Turkentine to announce today 's boring lesson. Here it comes...

 "Morning class. Welcome to your first day in Middle school.I'm Mr Turkentine. Today we're learning about percentages. Now,during the search for Wonka golden tickets,the amount of chocolate you opened is a percentage. Supposing That there were a thousand wonka bars,we are going to see what percentage you opened..." .....

My eyes are diverted when I see something odd... There is a bulge between Charlie's legs. "Should I tell him?" I whisper to myself. Yeah. It's gonna be awkward but I have to, otherwise he will have no idea what is going on. 

 "Ummm Charlie" I whisper . "Yeah?" He replies . "Err, just follow me." I say awkwardly. Charlie follows me as I lead him to the bathroom. "Okay, don't be scared or anything but I think you've hit puberty." I say after exhaling. "How so?" Charlie asks. Ahh, he's so innocent that he's got no clue what's happening.

 "Ummm well your dick is sticking up... Don't be scared though,it happens to all guys. It's called a boner. "

"WHAT!" Charlie exclaims . I nod. Suddenly he notices and bursts into tears. 

 "It's okay, it'll go away." I tell him. Sure enough,it does. "Should we go back to class now?" I ask Charlie. He nods, but clearly shaking with nervousness and embarrassment. I hold his hand to make sure he's comfortable,and walk him back to class. To my shock,  Mr turkentine is now no longer teaching percentages, but teaching the class about erections. And when I look around,not a single person isn't laughing. Soon,one of the boys who was sat next to us, sees Charlie and laughs so much he starts hiccuping. "HAHAHA IT'S CHARLIE *HIC* THE BOY WHO *HIC*HAD A ROCK HARD DICK!" " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNEDUCATED MOTHER FUCKER! " I yell at him. He instantly regrets it. Charlie walks out crying more,and in the end I decide to take him to the nurse. 

 "Hello, what seems to be the issue?" The nurse asks. "Charlie had an erection and got humiliated." I reply. With that, the nurse calls Charlie's mum. She doesn't answer,because she is out buying some more cabbage. The nurse decides that Charlie and Mike can walk home together because Charlie needs company. As we walk out, a kid follows us out laughing. I kick him in the balls, and continue walking Charlie home.

When we arrive, Charlie's grandpa Joe asks why Charlie is home so early. Charlie is shaking too much to answer, so I say "he hit puberty today, had an erection at school and he got humiliated so the nurse sent him home" Joe looks shocked to know that,but says nothing. I take Charlie into his bedroom and let him play video games on my phone to take his mind o ff it.

Nothing else happens for the rest of the day and Charlie is soon happy as me after watching television all day.