An unamed AU

I have yet to figure out a name, so if you wanna help out I'd appreciate that.

Quick summary

This is an AU where there are these hybrids [[half animal or just straight up having traits of some sort of animal; something of these sorts]] are born into these labs and experimented on until the day they die, whether that be old age (very rare, which is sad) or caused by the cruelty done to them in this forsaken place (much more common; some don't make it past 20 years). In this AU, we follow 0CH4RL13's (or "Charlie") story of escaping the lab and experiencing what it's like outside of that dull prison. With the help of a few unexpected allies, and others who have escaped from a lab as well. But time is running out for every hybrid, these labs and the people who control and condone these experiments are slowly catching on to how their subjects are escaping. So now, it's up to Charlie, and the other hybrid escapes to stop them and put an end to this nightmare.

And yes
Yes this is in fact the Charlie you're thinking about

Charlie mfing Slimecicle

yeah so there's that

I got this AU idea from listening to the song "My Time" by Bo en. No I unfortunately have not played Omori or know it's plotline, all I know is that it's depressing. Either way I personally think this song fits this AU of mine.

My attention span when it comes to my AUs is very short and I usually become fixated on one before my attention swings over to another AU.

So in about a few hours I may start writing the first chapter out (actually I'll write the first part of the story which would've been about a few chapters if this were to be a book by itself. Which I might actually do since I kinda like this one). Thing is, it might take days for me to finally publish the draft. It's late here so I'm not starting exactly now, but soon.

Ight then I've finally got the first AU written down in case I forget it
Ignoring all the other currently unpublished pages of my other AUs, haha uhm-