We end up watching, Black Water.

Weird...I know

Atleast it is better to watch something horror rather peeing in my pants infront of two boys.
How embarrassing.
.
.
.
.
Last night was amazing as heck, and now here we are on our friends departure.

I never thought I will have to leave them one day...its easy to loose friends but hard to make new friends.

I and Lyvia were friends since middle school, from eating lunch in class to crushing on every hot guy...everything we did, we did it together.

I still remember the day when Lyvia's parents divorced, she came running to me, crying..and for her to forget everything we did something stupid like played in my backyard with waterguns, she even once accidentally broke my mother's vase but I took the blame cause i didn't want her to feel sad as she was already going through much..And now she's leaving, it's just too much for me.

First Aster left me it was a worse experience for me...I went to my buds after crying my eyes out when I finished reading that letter, they made me forget that by distracting my mind from this but it didn't help much as I thought about it when I wasn't able to sleep at night.

It's been almost two years and I still miss him, but due to my buds I wasn't that crying or weeping sure i did at first but I started forgetting it and now if she's also gone then to whom I will confide in. Though I still have Susie but she isnt Lyvia. Is she?

"I'm gonna miss you so much.." susie says hugging lyv tightly.
"Me too" lyv reply.

Then she looks at me..we look at each other for five seconds before she came running towards me sobbing

"I'm so sorry for what I've ever done to you...I cant believe I'm really leaving you...but remember that though I'm not in the same country but I'm still with you under the same sky..." she weeps on my shoulder.

"I know..I'm sorry too...im gonna miss you so hard" I cried.
We stayed like this for few minutes crying on each other shoulders before she pulls away and says, "I've something for you" she pulls something from her handbag.

"Here take this"
She hands me a chain with a cute pendant of heart shape which is filled with cute tiny red diamonds.

"Open it" she points towards the pendant.

I open it to find a small picture of us glued inside the pendant.

"Now flip it..look at its back "
I flip it and find a message,

'Whenever you need me'

I look at her in confusion when she shows me a similar pendant but hers has blue diamonds, she flips it and it was written,

'I'm here'

I embrace her in my arms, "thank you so goddamn much"

"No issues" she smile at me.

"Cmon Lyv...we're gonna be late" James shouts.

"Bye Nona" he waved at me.

"Bye...take good care of her or you know who we are" I kinda threatened him.

"Sure, I dont wanna be beaten by a girl gang" he smirked and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Finally she left, leaving me in misery, with particularly no one.

"James a nice guy so I guess he'll take good care of her" susie said beside me.

"Yh he better" I chuckled.
We exit the Airport and go to our ways. Hayden's flight is tomorrow.