Profile

Real Name: Damien Warner

Ring Name: Jon Warner

Age: 26

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 213lbs

From: Los Angeles, California

Alias: The Showman

Gimmick: The goth version of The Greatest Showman

Entrance Music:

Appearance: A much younger Marilyn Manson; black hair, black lipstick, black eyeliner, and skinny (but not too skinny to the point that he's almost like a skeleton.)

Signature(s): The Emo Effect (Ripcord Knee Strike); Personal Jesus (Falcon Arrow)

Finishers: That's All Folks! (Judas Effect); The mOBSCENE (The Anchor)

Friends: Anna Jay, Dark Order, Hangman Page, Jon Moxley, Tay Conti

Enemies: The Elite; Penelope Ford, Britt Baker, Kip Sabian, MJF

Love Interest: Anna Jay

Bio: A nephew of the controversial Marilyn Manson, Damian Warner is controversial as well, but slightly less than his emo uncle.

While he was Manson's nephew, and born in LA, Damian and his family moved to Georgia to have a life that doesn't involve his uncle Bryan (Marilyn Manson), where he met Anna Jay. The two became friends very quickly and spent the whole childhood teasing and pranking each other whenever they had the chance.

After years of being friends, they both got into wrestling and went to separate companies to start their careers.

Damian got into wrestling at age 17 and got support from his family, including Brian Warner (Marilyn Manson), who offered his song "mOBSCENE" as his nephew's theme, which he accepted, but he had to find a gimmick that would make sense.

Damian got into the circus stuff like B.T. Barnum's circus history and chose that to go along with "mOBSCENE". When he was trained and presented the gimmick to a small crowd for the first time, they took to it very well, but little did he know, Anna had the same gimmick, but much cooler and sexier than he thought.

After spending time in the indies, Jon landed in ROH, as a World Television Champion at least two times before going to IMPACT Wrestling, capturing the IMPACT Wrestling World Championship 4 times.

He eventually became a Bullet Club member, where his gimmick was received well from the Japanese audience where he became a two time IWGP United States Champion before leaving the group to sign with AEW. After he signed with the company, he learned that Brodie Lee, the leader of the Dark Order passed away.

While no one could replace the late Jon Huber, Damian took it upon himself to be the next leader of the Dark Order, which was turning back into a comedy team rather than a wrestling faction, and he hated that. When Tony Kahn was told about this idea, he actually liked it because Damian had it all: looks, intimidation, charisma, mic skills, and in-ring prowess.

After a week of signing, a video package was made, and all he needed to do was debut in his hometown of Los Angeles.

At the arena, Anna Jay and Damian finally reunite after many years, but they start crushing on each other as that leads to this question: will they find themselves in love, or will the forget about each other?

(A/N: This is my first Anna Jay fanfic and I really hope it turns out well for all of you! Let's get into it!)