X.Foreword.X

Day 00...

Who ... who am I?

What am i?...

What is my name?....

Pov. Me...

A bomb was born in this world with own mind and own eyes , he seems confused about where is he....who is he , WHAT is he...he only sees black...

As he tries to get out of the Container that he is inside he tries to break the glass by hiting it he tries to take off the thing that he has in his head...what is happening?....

After some time he thinks and he got a idea...he hits his head in the glass and the glas brakes letting him fall on the floor , while he hit his head on the glass the...box...the thing on his head fell down it break...and that's wen he saw it .... He saw colors he saw...life...not only back... He got up investigate the room he was in.... He was so confused... In a Desk he saw something that caught his eye ... A name tag... He didn't know what it said...so he just keeps it ... Mabe is something important that he doesn't know yet.... He sees a door and walks to it ... He opens the door and walks , his feat toched the ground of that laboratory... As he walks he sees people

guard 1:... OI THERE THE EXPERIMENT IS TRYING TO ESCAPÉ!!!

he was so confused...what are they saying... they look like they are going to attack him what does he do .... He started packing and...Exploded...

He saw...black again...but he came back to reality and everything was a disaster.... He got up and voice were screaming and just...chaos...he run away wExploded While he can....

.
.
.
.
Day 40 after realize...

He started to see the world he hide in the alleyway and find Clothing , he watched the humans talk and speak and then he learned how to speak and then read he was a fast learner... So he read that name tag he kept...it said .... Whitmore...he ..what a funny word he said on his mind... I like it!....

Whitmore....oh whitmore.....

You don't know what is coming for you

.
.
.
.
1 year later...

Pov. Whitmore

Updike: COME BACK HERE WHITMORE YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS TIME!!!!! *he starts shooting at me from a long distance... Man why is life so complicated sometimes...i run into alleyway and alleyway until i lost him ... *

Oh god thanks god , why did i said god 2 times .... Oh well ... Need to keep moving....

Hi im whitmore , i am a bomb as you can see , i was created to destroy things but i....i don't like destroying things i just want to live my life in peace... But i can't i cant control my self its hard not to get angry and explode... Everyone sees me as a danger to society... I just... Wish to me normal.... I just wish to have a friend.... I mean i dont know what friends do but i one time see to humans being happy and one of them say "you are my best friend"... What is a best friend ... Is it.... Like ... A friend...but ... Best?... I don't get it...

Mi stomach growls....

Oh boy... Im hungry ... I dont want to eat trash food ... I remember seeing a restaurant that haves that... squishy thing ooo it smelled soooo good.... But the lady kick me out because I didn't have money...WHAT IS MONEY?!...humans are so hard to understand sometimes....

I keep walking... Lost in my mind and enter another alleyway...AAAA WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!

it looks like ... A mouse.... But big?.... He looks fluffy.... I try to pet it but it dis a Strange noise and run away.....huuuuuuh...

I let my body fall in the Wall of the alleyway....

Im so tired but i can't.... I cant sleep..... I need to keep running....but...just....a little nap wouldn't hurt anyone right....

I tried to sleep....

BUT IT WILL HURT ME WHAT HAPPENS IF HE FOUNDS ME?!?!
I NEED TO KEEP ALERT!!

i need to be awake.....not.... sleeping.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue...

Hey its me coffee , liked this chapter even if its short? WELL IM SORRY IM SLEEPY
i will make chapter 2 longer

Make sure to vote on this story and comment!!
That will make my day!!

Follow me on instgram and tik tok!

Tiktok: @cray92
Instagram: killz._.ks

ART OF THE BEGINNING AND COVER BOOK ITS NOT MINE CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST!!!

ill KETCHUP you later

Hehehe

Bay Bay!