When things go wrong

Start from the beginning

“jealousy doesn’t suite you Rosa” he muttered.

“who said I was jealous?” I pouted.

“you’re actions... Rosa you don’t need to be jealous because...” he began, stepping closer to me.
“founders meeting is starting you two” Liz told us. Damon nodded then stepped away, following her. Because... what was he going to say.

Liz started to talk through too many things for my brain to be able to listen to. I was too busy trying to ignore the pain in my wrist. It then moved up my arm and into a horrible gut feeling. My eyes snapped closed without my control.

*vision*

Stefan was laying on a table. Gloria was torturing him with wood and vervain. I stepped closer and heard her ask about where I was. She wants to kill me for what happened to Tristan.

“I don’t know” he hissed. I took another step closer so I was centimetres away from his head. I bent down and brought my lips close to his ear.

“Stefan, give me up... save yourself” I breathed, frightened she would kill him.
“even if I did know... you will have to kill me” Stefan vowed.

“Stefan” I hissed disapprovingly in his ear.

“fine, then where is the necklace” she asked.
“I’ll never tell you anything... you’ll have to kill me” Stefan announced.

“Stefan” I growled warningly. She would kill him if he didn’t give her what she wanted.

*end of vision*

“Rosa” I heard someone call. I tried to open my eyes but they felt too heavy.
“Rosa” this time I recognised the voice; it was Liz.

“mmmm” I moaned, trying to open my eyes again.

“Rosa, open your eyes” Liz demanded.

“Damon” I groaned.

“I’m here” he breathed. I felt him stroke my head and realised my head was in his lap.

“Damon, Stefan’s...” I began.
“not now Rosa, just open your eyes for me” he cut me off then I realised something. I just fainted in front of the council... guess that will make them think I’m not a vampire. I slowly managed to open my eyes and saw worry in his identical ones; staring back at me.

“where’s everyone else?” I asked, realising it was only him, Liz and Carol in the room.

“the meeting was pretty much over so I sent them back to the party” Carol explained. I nodded, sitting up slowly. Liz was holding a glass of water so I took it and drank all of it.
“that’s better” I breathed, standing up.
“do you think the council is dumb or blind” someone asked from the door.
“now? Seriously?” I groaned, burying my head into Damon’s neck.

“you know what... do what you want, I’m going to talk to Caroline... the daughter you tried to kill” I sighed and walked off, glaring at Caroline’s father as he walked in.

“hey Elena” I sighed.
“Caroline bailed, her...” she began.
“dad’s here... yeah I know” I shrugged.

“what happened to attitude Rosa?” Rick asked.
“she can come out to bite if you want” I snapped at him and he held his hands up.
“sorry... bad day” I muttered immediately afterwards.