Chapter 4 Talking To Charlie

Nicole's pov

I didnt know how to confront charlie about this the last 3 days me and edward sat together everyday it was already the weekend and i needed to tell charlie about edward and I, i didnt know if he would like it or not it is hard to tell i love my aunt and uncle i dont like keeping things from them but if i have to then i will "nicole are you okay?" edward asked i didnt hear him. I didnt hear him "huh?" i said i was lost in thought and didnt hear him "are you okay?" he asked i sighed "i dont know how to tell charlie about  you" i said he put his arm around me "nicole you cant just doubt yourself like that its not right everything will be fine" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

Alice's pov

I could tell that belle brought a life back to edward that was good not much people can nicole doesnt think charlie would let her he would i could see it "alice are you easedropping again?" jazz asked i laughed "no im i was thinking and its not easdropping if i can hear them now is it" i said he rolled his eyes i gigled he laughed "alice they are gonna be just fine okay you dont need to help them all the time" jazz said i smiled and kissed him.

Emmett's pov

It was amazing how nicole brought the life back to my brother its amazing i was listening to shashell 's and jake's conversation "edward actually makes nicky happy that's a good thing right jake?" she asked he didnt even answer her "jake whats wrong do you have a problem with them dating?" she asked i hope he didnt he didnt do anything to him "no its fine they look perfect" he said i dont think that was true.

Annabelle's pov

I was sitting with nicole and edward they were perfect together but jake thought something was going on and i dont know what it was i wish i knew but im not gonna worry about it right now "edward you better take care of my sister tonight" i said he smiled and so did nicole i loved my sister very much "annabelle i promise you only if you knew" he said just then nicole elbowed him in the side so he would shut up it was weird. I half smiled i loved my sister and if boy loved her then i would execpt it "annabelle i love your sister very much and i hope you will accept it and your uncle and aunt" he said i nodded.

Nicole's pov

Biology went by fast and the next thing was i was on my way home with annabelle she noticed that i was not in the mood "nicole loosen up he will say yes i know he will" she said i rolled my eyes "we will just find out the hard way" i said she sighed "what time is he coming to pick you up?" she asked i shurgged "i dont didnt say" i said i pulled in to the driveway and uncle charlie was home and getting ready for the camping trip. I took a deep breath and walked in he was watching the game "uncle charlie can i talk to you for a mintue" i asked he nodded and got up and we headed in the kitchen i looked back at annabelle she smiled she put 2 thumbs up we entered the kitchen he sat down. I sat down to i to "so what did you need to talk to me about nicky" he asked i took a deep breath and started "before i say anything promise me that you wont yell or judge intill im done better yet nothing at all?" i asked he nodded i took another deep breath "okay uncle charlie you already know about edward cullen right?" i asked he nodded i could tell that he didnt like this but i continued "anyway me and him are kinda sorta dating and he wanted me to meet his family and i was wondering if you would be okay with it" i said it was silent.

Charlie's pov

I really wanted my neice to be happy even if i didnt like the cullen well i only like the dr and the daughter alice "nicole if your happy with cullen boy then im happy with it" i said she jumped up and hugged me she really loved this guy "oh uncle charlie i want you to me him first" she said i smiled "okay what ever makes you happy" i said.

Nicole's pov

I cant belive it i was gonna meet a house full of vampires i already meet alice i think i dont know they are all so nice except rosalie witch i dont know why i was angel wel i think i am i really dont know but i had to go tell annabelle i ran up the stairs and went into the bedroom i was so excited she looked at me "well?" she said "he said yes!" i squeeled "oh my god nicole we got to get you ready" she said she loved dressing me im like a barbie doll to her. It took 1 hour to get ready and edward text me 'almost there you talk to charlie?' it said i texted back 'of course i did he said yes and okay see when your here'  i texted him back by the time annabelle was done i was wearing a mini skirt and a tanktop with black high heels and i had my hair curled and light make up on i looked in the mirror and i looked beautiful. I heard the door bell and went down stairs charlie saw me and smiled "you look amazing sweety" he said i smiled "thanks he is here" i said he nodded and answered the door "edward hi come in charlie wants to meet you" i said he looked me up and down  "nicole you look amazing" he said i blushed a bit and he came in "hello mr.swan im edward cullen" he said charlie smiled and shook his hand and didnt get shocked by his cold skin "hello edward you can call me charlie you take care of my neice you understand" charlie said he nodded and we left.