chapter eighteen

Beginne am Anfang

I calmed her down in 5 min and got her the sweatpants up and make a knot in the lace.

I stood up and open my arms, bending down "come here, my baby" I said and got her up to carry her downstairs, but before that I grabbed the bloody underwear.

She was giggling against my neck and wrap her arms around my neck to hold herself more up.

Eomma and Chaeyeon are waiting in the kitchen for me and Siyeon. They were smiling at the way I was holding her, and Siyeon wrap her legs around my waist "hold me tight, Chaery" she whine and I laugh "okay, sorry, baby" I said and hold her tighter.

We're in the car now, and Siyeon is leaning on me. Her hand are shaking, so I took them in my hand and put my hand under her chin so she can look at me.

"Siyeon, everything will be fine. I'm with you, I will be by your side this whole time" I told her and she slowly nod, but her hand started to sweat hardly.

"Okay, this won't help you. Just think positively. Hyunjin and Felix going to be in jail, because we have aloooot of proof now. And when they're in jail, you don't need to be scared anymore to walk outside alone, because they can't escape, beautiful angel" I said and kiss her.

She kiss me back and intertwine our hands together. I smile and caress her cheek with my thumb while kissing her.

Siyeon pulled away and lean her head on my shoulder again, being red as a tomato.

"Did the both of you just kissed?" Eomma said who was driving us.

"Um, yes. We are dating, so we kiss" I told Eomma and Chaeyeon smirk.

"Not only this" Chaeyeon said and I blush "yah, Unnie" I whine and Eomma looked at me "you guys had se-" I interrupted my Eomma by shouting between her talk "no no no, we didnt. Only kissing, Eomma" I told her and she laugh "yeah, sure, Chaeryeong. Just kissing." Eomma said and I lean more on my seat and Siyeon put her head on my lap.

I caress her cheek and she close her eyes while holding my other hand over her chest and slowly start to fall asleep.

We are done with everything now. We went to the police station and told them everything, I showed them the video of Hyunjin and Felix going after Siyeon and follow her into the bathroom. Siyeon's underwear with the bloodstained and the police even found out that sperm from the two of them are on the panties too.

When they were checking on Siyeon, and she needed to strip a bit, she got scared and started to cry, so they got me in the room so I can be with Siyeon.

We're on our way back home now, Siyeon is sleeping again, but this time sitting on my lap so I need to hold her close to me.

I dialed Yeji's number to tell her everything "Hey, Yeji Unnie" I said "hey, Chaeryeongie. Is Siyeon with you? She isnt answering her phone since yesterday" Yeji asked and I look at Siyeon "yes, she's with me. She is sleeping right now. We were by the police station. I will explain everything to you if you come over, bring Ryujin Unnie too" I said "okay, we're on our way" Yeji said and end the call.

Eomma park the car, and i got out while holding Siyeon in my arms to go out of the car too.

She woke up when I was on the way to the front door that is still open "oh, you're awake, babygirl. Did you slept well?" She nod and kiss my cheeks and then my lips.

I smile and kiss her back, but only for a few seconds and pull away.

"No kissing now, I need to walk in and your sister is here anytime soon" I told her and slap her ass, she yelp out and look at me "hey, stop that" she said quietly and blushing.