When He Asks You Out Through Song

Začít od začátku

Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow,"

"That's right," Toy Bonnie and Toy Chico harmonized. You were blushing now. Marion is singing to you!! You excitedly thought.

"Completely unaware

Nothing can compare to where you send me

It lets me know that it's okay,"

"(yeah, it's okay)," The other three sung.

"And the moments when my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun,

Fall outta bed

Sing like a bird,

Dizzy in my head

Spin like a record,

Crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like a fool,

Forget how to breathe

Shine like gold,

Buzz like a bee

Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Oh, you make me smile." He was smiling wide now, but you couldn't exactly tell, cause' he had his mask on. He jumped off stage and came to stand next to you. He took your hand. "Can I return the favor and make you smile?"

Toy Freddy

"(Y/N), would you come here for a moment?" You turned around. You were on your way to the Office, that is, until Toy Freddy stopped you, beckoning you with one finger to come towards him.

"No," You whined. "Just tell me in the Office!"

"Fine..." He huffed, following you in.

"Now," you said as you set your stuff down on the table. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Well...not really tell....ehh...more like sing?" He laughed nervously.

"Um okay...Go ahead..?"

He nodded, swallowed, and then began. You sat, patiently waiting.

"I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track

Talk myself in, I talk myself out

I get all worked up then I let myself down." He twirled around you, smiling. You just stood in shock, your mouth hanging open in amazement as your cheeks flushed pink.

"I tried so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I knew* some day that it'd all turn out

You'dmake me work so we can work to work it out

And I promise you kid that I'd give so much more than I get

I just hadn't met you yet..." He smiled. "But now I have."

Bonnie

You were just walking in the Pizzeria's doors when you noticed that Bonnie had his human form equipped while on stage, along with Freddy...Right now he was tuning his guitar, and Freddy was crouched at the back of the stage, and you weren't sure what he was doing. You didn't want to interrupt what they were doing, but you needed to punch in, otherwise the Boss would have a fit. You took another few steps in and Freddy stood up, noticed you were there, and waved, causing Bonnie to look up also. He smiled and waved you over. Freddy nodded to him, then jumped off stage, going to do who knows what. Fine by you, though.