When He Asks You Out Through Song

Start from the beginning

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you."

A warm, happy feeling spread in your chest as you listened to him sing.

"We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need,

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

And you'll be there." You nodded, smiling.

" 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah." He had a beautiful singing voice... You thought.

"If you're tossin' and you're turnin'

And you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Every day I will remind you."

"Oooh

We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need..." it seemed like he was going to go on, but he stopped, put his guitar to the side, and took your chin in his grasp.

"But I want to be more than friends, (Y/N)."

Marionette

As you were in the Office waiting for Marionette to come along, you noticed that there was a message on the little TV screens.

'Go to the Show Stage'

"Ooookaaayy..." you said slowly, getting up from the spinny office chair and heading down the long hallway.

Once you were at the Show Stage, you noticed that the Toys were all on stage...In human form...And they even had their instruments with them.

'That's kinda odd...' You thought. Toy Bonnie had his guitar out, Toy Chico suddenly had drums...this was definitely odd...You never saw this when you first came in. Toy Freddy even had a huge piano!

What perplexed you even more was when Marion walked out onto the stage. With a microphone at that rate, too.

"Marion?" You asked, and his gaze snapped to you.

"H-hey (Y/N)..."

"Do it mate!!" Toy Freddy said, clapping him on the back. "We're ready!'

"Umm.. (Y/N),"He pulled the collar of his shirt nervously. "I w-want, no no, need to ask you something..well...Tell you something.." Today he was all stutters, which was...odd...

"Okay, go ahead." You smiled warmly.

"Ya can do it mate!" Toy Freddy whispered before he instructed the others to begin.

"You're better than the best," Marion began nervously, his voice cracking, before he became more confident.

"I'm lucky just to linger in your light