Adrien!

So it's been a few days since the incident and Adrien took Nino to his house to play a game and Nino just agreed and

When they got to adrien's room adrien said "so what do you want to do" "uh I thought we were going to play a game?" "but it seems boring" "o-oh so.. Hehe what do we want" "how about we just play my game" adrien wrapped his arms around Nino's waist "e-ehh" adrien started kissing Nino and they moved to the bed and. .. They had sex (no mature) and in the morning Nino woke up next to Adrien. He was a little confused for a moment and realized that they had sex last night *e-eh what did I do last night! Ahh this is impossible*

Adrien woke up "hm? What's wrong Nino?" "e-ehhhhh adrien! Eh" "are you okay?" "Uh yeah-yeah I'm fine, looks like I have to go!" "Hmm? Why is that?" "S-school!" "Isn't today Sunday?" "Uh I have extra lessons, so Bye" Nino left with all his things (he's already wearing clothes) and finally he left Adrien's house and plagg came out of hiding "You know last night there was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard" "eh plagg did you hear, hehe sorry" "i won't be able to forget that" "HEHE"

So just 2 chapters first, if a lot of people read, I'll continue