What'd I tell you?

Start from the beginning

   I throw up my hands.

      "Let's hear it, then," he grins.

I sigh and cross my arms.

      "I visited my family." 

      Sheldon's brows raise but he's quiet.

   "Well, my brothers.. but somehow I ran into my parents."

       "How'd that turn out?"

      "Weird," I admit. "She smacked me."

 "Damn," Sheldon says, and smiles. "I told you I liked her."

 I scowl at him.

He's quiet for a second.

      "Why did Will come back without you?"

  "He didn't tell you?" I breathe a sigh of relief.

     "Nope. His lips were sealed."

    I glare at him. "And of course you didn't threaten him like you just did to me!"

"Nope," he gives me a cheeky smile.

       "Well don't look for the answer from me," I grumble, brushing past him and towards my room. I go inside and slam the door, my anger suddenly flaring up again.

       "You know, it's quite rude when you do that," Sheldon says from where he's laying on my bed, his head propped up on his fist.

    I groan. "And it's annoying when you do that," I frown.

      He sits up. "Tell me what happened," he pleads. His brown eyes adopt a puppy dog look, getting wide and sad. His bottom lip sticks out, and he actually looks sincere. I shake my head. Nope, not buying it, Sheldon.

      "No thanks," I smile at him. I go to the fridge in the corner of my room in search of a drink. I find a nice cold Coke and pull it out, kicking the fridge door shut. I sip my drink and stare at Sheldon, waiting for.. something. But he's quiet, staring back at me, the puppy dog face still on.

      "Not gonna work," I sing, falling into my comfy chair and crossing my legs.

      Sheldon doesn't move, only continues looking at me. Finally, he sits up and sighs.

"I was right, wasn't I?"

I don't respond, just continue drinking.

 He smiles.

"You and Will made out."

      I choke on my drink, causing some of it to fly out of my mouth. I scowl and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"Fuck," I mutter. Will told him.

Sheldon grins happily.

"Why did you pretend you didn't know if he told you?" I frown.

"Just playing with you," he shrugs, still smiling.

 There's a pause. I wait for it. Three, two, one --

 "I told you so!" Sheldon sings, getting up off the bed. He walks over to me, and grabs my face, suddenly serious.

      "Mmmph," I wrinkle my nose. He's squishing my cheeks.

 "Listen, Tiff. I need to tell you something," Sheldon says, staring into my eyes. "It's very important."