"Alright, let's leave please." Alex grabbed Gabby's elbow and yanked as hard as he could to separate them, but Jack didn't seem to want to let go.

                "So do you want to know how many times I was naked on this tour?" Jack asked her when they'd made it to the parking garage.

                "Um... thirty?"

                "Fifty-four, actually," Alex laughed.

                "Yeah, buddy! And that's not counting my many drunken tirades." Jack ruffled his hand through his skunk-stripe only to place a hat on top of his head.

                "I've missed you guys!" Gabby grabbed both of them by the waist and pulled them into her just to know that she wasn't dreaming.

                "What are we doing when we get home?" Jack asked.

                "Threesome. Duh." Alex said with dry humor.

                "I think I want to shower." Jack told them. "I've had this weird itch that I think is a parasite." He scratched the top of this stomach.

                Gabby popped her trunk and pulled out some towels from her pool day with Alex's family. She had a good enough relationship with the whole Gaskarth clan which meant she'd always join them in family fairs whether Alex was present or not.

                "Sit on this in case its fleas." She tossed the towel at Jack and went to start the car.

                "Shotgun!" Jack screamed as he bolted to the front passenger seat of the Tahoe.

                About ten minutes into the ride, Jack turned off the mix CD of All Time Low. "I'm so done hearing our songs."

                "Turn it back on! I want to make sweet love to my singing voice!" Alex panicked in the back of the car.

                "Fuck you, motherfucker!" Jack yelled in the odd silence.

                Gabby turned on the CD again only to hear Alex's voice belting over the disc. "Cuz I fee-yul! Like a bad joke!"

                "So how has your break from us been?" Jack yelled over Alex.

                "Empty, desolate, secluded, banal..." Gabby listed.

                "You know I didn't go to college!" Jack slammed on the console

                They pulled into Alex's parents' driveway where they all jumped out and grabbed suitcases. Feeling happy to be home, Alex unlocked the door, threw his bags to the side, and fell on the stairs.

                "Ah, the sweet smell of home!"

                "To the basement!" Jack pointed to an open door.

                "Wait, no!" Alex leapt up and held Jack back by the nipples.

                "What?"

                "I didn't leave that door open."

                "Maybe your parents came back at some point." Gabby suggested.

                "No. Shh..."

                In the silence, they heard a melodious, yet frightening vocal tone faintly from where they were standing. No words could be made out until the voice traveled closer to the base of the stairs. "Dance, dance..."

                "Dance?" Jack asked.

                "Shut up!" Alex tip toed toward the basement stairs and stopped just beside the doorframe.

                "We're falling apart to halftime..." the voice sang.

                "Do you even own a Fall Out Boy CD?" Gabby asked.

                Alex shook his head and cautiously brought his head around to look down the creepy dark stairwell.

                "Dance, DANCE!"  Before Gabby could register, a bullet planted itself completely in the wall across from the door, mere feet from where she was standing.

                "GO! GO! GO!" Alex covered his head and pushed Jack who pushed Gabby back out the door.

                They ran for two blocks before Alex stopped to catch his breath behind a tree. "Jack, they know!"

                "They know? They can't know!"

                "Dude! They know!" Alex panted.

                "How did they friggin' know? I didn't know until twenty minutes ago!"

                "Who knows what?" Gabby asked impatiently. 

                "Not you! That's who!" Jack yelled.

                Alex exhaled sharply and rubbed his hair back out of his face. "That means they've been gotten..."

                "What?" Gabby asked.

                "Them? No! What now?" Jack asked.

                "You know what we do..." Alex winked seriously.

                "Not really..." Gabby folded her arms, completely peeved by the fact that she wasn't in this conversation.

                Both boys looked at her and grabbed an elbow. "Welcome to the ATL."

                "But we're not in Georgia!" Gabby exclaimed.

                Both boys laughed until it became maniacal and carried her to the pond in the park.