Asteria's face scrunched up when she felt a single raindrop land on her cheek. "I think it's raining." She announced as she sat up.

Suddenly, the sky began to cry and rained poured down on the students. "Crap. We should go back." They all nodded as they jumped up and hurried back to the path.

The trees around created a shelter, blocking the rain from soaking them anymore. Walking back, James noticed her shivering  as she was soaked and there was a slight breeze.

James then pulled his coat off his arms and wrapped it over her shoulders. "I'm fine. It's your coat." She said as she tried to take it off but he held it down. "I'm not the one shivering."She rolled her eyes at the boy.

They soon the wall surrounding the garden manor. "Night." Marlene said with a grin. "Bye." Dorcas said with a grin. "See you back at school." Lily said before the girls walked away.

Asteria then lifted the coat off her shoulders and held out over their heads to shelter them from the rain with a smirk. James helped her hold it up as he bent down and pressed his lips against hers.

Asteria's hands relaxed so the coat fell onto the dirt path. "Crap. Sorry." She apologised as she bent down and picked it up. "It's alright." James chuckled before pressing a kiss on her forehead and watching her walk back.

As it was was no slippery, she didn't want to risk climbing up the roof so she opened the back door. She paused to turn around and smile at James one last time before closing the door.

But the smile soon fell from her face when she saw her father's stern face staring at her. "I- I just went out to see mum." She lied.

"Don't lie to me you selfish brat!" He shouted loudly. "I found you a respectful husband and you go around kissing blood-traitors!" He shouted.

The shouts woke up her step-mother who soon wandered down the stairs in her nightgown. "What's happening?" She asked.

Cepheus ignored his wife and continued shouting at his daughter. "How dare you do such a thing!" He screamed at her. "You will marry Rosier this summer before anyone finds out about this!" Asteria's eyes widened.

"I can't!" She shouted. "And why not?" Cepheus hissed back. "B-because I love him." She stuttered for an answer. "You stupid bitch." He hissed through gritted teeth.

He then grabbed the neck of her shirt and dragged her away from the door. Cepheus then lifted up his hand and pointed it at her. "Stupefy!" He shouted.

Asteria was thrown backwards, her body breaking through the closed door she was stood in front of.

This closed off room was the library of the manor. A room which hadn't been touched in years. Books were scattered across the floor and had collected dust. Cobwebs collected in the corners of the room and an armchair in the corner was faded.

-☘︎︎-

The young curly haired girl laid tucked in bed. It had only been a few weeks since her seventh birthday and she was wearing the new baby blue nightgown her mother had bought her.

Suddenly, yelling filled the colossal manor. The young Asteria closed her eyes tightly, pressing her pillow over her ears the block out the arguing between her mother and father but it didn't stop.