Heeseung huffed, folding his arms against his chest.

''Let's see.'' Sunghoon chuckled.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

(7:17 PM)

''That's it. I give up.''

Heeseung fell back on the bed. Not realizing that he was near the head board. So he hit his head pretty bad.

''Ow, shit!"

Heeseung hissed and rolled on the bed as he laid on his stomach and his hand clutched his head.

Sunghoon quickly looked at him when he heard the thud sound.

''Tch. Be careful.''

Sunghoon moved to him and rubbed his head with his right hand as Heeseung whined with a fake cry.

''It hurts like hell!"

"And I think that whatever I studied just yeeted out of my head!"

Heeseung screamed as his voice was muffled because his face was buried in Sunghoon's pillow.

Then he turned around and looked at Sunghoon innocently. He scooted closer so slowly as Sunghoon looked at him confusedly because of the sudden change in his behavior.

''Sunghoooooon.''

He grabbed Sunghoon's neck and pulled him a little as Sunghoon leaned down in response. Then Heeseung wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck and looked at him with such innocent smile and eyes. Blinking them a thousand times before speaking.

''Will you please let me cheat on the test?"

Heeseung requested. He knew that Sunghoon would never reject.

Sunghoon eyes grew big in surprise as he scoffed.

''Excuse me?''

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows, removing Heeseung's arms while not breaking the eye contact.

''I am not gonna help you. Study.''

Sunghoon sat back up straight as Heeseung stared at his left side profile. His hands were still in the air like he was still holding Sunghoon's neck.

Did he just....reject him?

''Nooooo.'' Heeseung sat up as well.

''Are you one of those students who doesn't let cheat anyone and tell the teacher instead!?" Heeseung gasped.

''If you are then I actually hate you and please say no.''

Sunghoon, who was looking at the book once again, looked up at Heeseung.

''I didn't talk to a single kid, Heeseung. And no one talked to me.'' Sunghoon said.

The atmosphere changed suddenly as it grew heavy.

''O-Oh....right.''