So I went back to the living room and I tried to smell each side of the flat screen, but it has no sign of burning. The odor was getting me intoxicated 'cause I really hate the smell of it, then I realized there's a balcony at the right wall. I didn't know that. I followed the bad scent and it was getting stronger to the doors, I yanked some umbrella at nowhere and I opened the doors of it. The smell is so strong that it makes me wanna cough, but I need to be sneaky. And when I'm already outside I saw my lovely wife's back, busy at busting her cigarettes.

What the hell? I didn't know she was already here.

"Jesus Christ, Justine! I almost hit you." I yelled at her but she didn't face me. Wait, is she my wife? "Justine?" I asked once more.

"You can drop the umbrella and go back to watching your sitcoms." She instructed me with a pain in her voice. What happened?

I drop the umbrella on the ground and I walked toward her, she's with her whiskey and a pack of cigarettes. "Are you alright?" I sincerely asked. She looked at me with tired eyes and a pained smile. I was suddenly worried about her, so I hugged her and let her head rest on my chest.

Justine brought me to the table in front of her as she let me sit on here while her head still seating on my chest.

"I just wanted to clarify to you that I didn't steal anything from you or your dad." She started to open up with me. "Look I told you it wasn't real, I just get mad that day since I discovered it from Stella, not from you or dad." I replied to her as I rubbed my hands on her curly short hair.

"I was just following dad's directions. You know, I have no anything to call it my own. I agreed to this arranged marriage because it is my way to have myself a real thing to be mine." She mumbled and sighed. "I never have my father's trust, his care, and his love. He always compared me literally to everyone. Even you." She looked up to me with pity. What does Jonathan do to her?

"What did Jonathan told you?" I begged.

"Nothing, he just compared me to you. You're better than me and wiser than me. Everything. Meanwhile, he was talking shit about me to others." She rambled at me and I felt sorry for her. "Don't look at me like that. I didn't mind it at all, but I'm so tired to be treated like this." She told me and tried to inhale the cancerous stick. I stopped her and she let me assist her to drop the cigarette.

I grab her head and kissed her temple so she can relax, which it worked as she drop her head back to my chest. "You smell good." She whispered. I chuckled to her and said, "Because I used the German's shea butter lotion." I laughed at her. "You know, I love butter." She murmured as she untied the lace of my robe. "I said shea butter, honey. Not just butter." I reasoned out to her because I have nothing inside of it. She stood up and smelled my neck as I moaned softly when her lips touched my skin.

⚠️ Here we go... 🙈 ⚠️

Her lips went down to my naked chest when she opened my robe and showing my exposed body. "Justine." I moaned.

"Yes, honey?" She replied as she was licking my collarbone. "Don't you love my artwork?" She asked me while leaving another hickey on it. I keep my eyes shut off when I felt her lips leaving to my skin.

I watched how she attacked my breast as the other one, she was kneading on it. I love how her tongue goes crazy with my nipple. I arched my back because of the sensation as I can feel something filling up on my pussy. I caught her looking at me while eating my breast and I can't help but to moan so loud. "Honey, we can... continue this... inside. Someone might... catch us here, OH MY GOD!" I shouted when I feel her fingers, playing with my wet clit. "I don't care. Don't you love to make a show to them right?" She flirted at me, as she was going down now, and faced my wet pussy. "You're so wet for me honey. Do you want me to taste it?" She asked me and I quickly responded to her.

"Just eat me!"

"As you wish."

I felt her tongue and lips kissing my other lips as I go crazy and marvelous. Fuck! I've done this about a year ago. It's been so long not get pleasure. I screamed and yelled out her name as I'm pulling her hair harder because I was about cum.

"Don't be shy honey, let it out and let me taste your sweet cum." She told me and I saw how she savor my wet vagina to it. "Fuck you, Justine!" I shouted to her as I finally cum and squirted at her. Wow, is that how she's great in making me orgasm. "That was fun... Just for you." She said that to me as I looked at her, she was now horny and hard. "My turn." She told as she quickly unbutton her pants off. I stood up from the table and pushed her back to her seat, as I helped her get out of her junior.

"We meet again." I teased her, and her dick was now 9-inch tall. She was so big, and I can't wait to play it again.

"Are you gonna suck it right now?" Justine asked me and I smirked at her as started to lick her long dick. "Don't fucking wait for me any longer, hon. Suck it." She demanded and I smiled at how impatient she was. I opened my mouth wide open and sucked her junior nicely. I was looking at her and she was so engrossed in the pleasure I'm giving to her. "Fucking hell! That's right baby. Fill me up." Her dirty talks are really turning me on and I decided to go faster. "Son of a bitch! Emma wait, I'm about to cum!" She was stopping me and I jerked her dick faster.

"That's the idea honey, making you cum." I told her and she can't help anymore but explode her juices all over her clothes. "Come here." She carried me back to the table and I was getting confused. "Uhmm, Justine what are you doing?" I asked her but she ignored me at all as she dropped her pants and the boxer to the ground. She was fucking aiming her cock to my hole.

"No. I thought we're just playing here." I complained to her but she was just giving me her best smirked. "This is part of it, honey. Let's not waste our honeymoon in just foreplay." She said it to me as she was finally inserted it, I moaned so loud and I can't believe it, it was just her head was inside of me. "Fuck! You're so tight, honey." She complained. "Yeah, no shit young lady. Your cock was fucking big." I yelled at her and she just laughed about it. "I'll take that as a compliment." She started to move now and shit! I can't take how my pussy will adjust to her, I mean yes, I've been laid just last year, but God! Richie's dick was way smaller than her.

The whole night was all about screaming our names and moaning at each other as loud as we get. I just dug my nails on her back as I literally ripped off her shirt. And every second has passed she was going deeper and faster. "Honey, I'm about to cum." Justine choked me down to the table and I can't take it any longer too. I wanted to cum too.

We both screamed as we reached our climax and her body leaned down to me. We're both tired and satisfied. This is the best sex I've ever had. I can't take it anymore, I'm so tired right now and her dick was still on me. As I was now going to sleep I heard something she whispered to my ears.

"You're mine, Emma."