Cha 15. School Start

Comincia dall'inizio

When she answered the situation to her friends she's been thinking about that if they would or wouldn't known about Rascals Freedom of escape. At the minute the girls chat to there selfs an call it a day of there talking an went on the afternoon walk around after school.

(Chloe's POV)
I've walked with my friends an thought to myself that if they would known about Rascal's freedom over but letting him free but I'm sure that I was just saying about his friends in there human forms for a change and I know that it wasn't cool to mess around like that to people. Being Vice President is an very important and very hard work over the rule in the high school.
1. Be Nice a calming.
2. Think over your friends.
3. Give them attention.
4. Never be mean
&5 be responsible of you're own rules or mistakes.
And always help a friend out of paying attention to others an life.
But sometimes I probably get carried away with to much drama stuff with my friends an family but who am I to care I'm all done with it since school started for us.
"Whenever I think" sometimes or to much" it's always that joker but I'm use to him being inside he's kind now an he'll never be evil "again"an trying to let it be a bad ending towards are word since my story gave him a good fireable lesson and make him good.
Everything that I feel for him he truly gets me over loving me a lot an having potential I'm glad I'm his friend but I must know if he's likes me for real since the day we were drinking tea at my house well his life is cute whenever he's in my house spying on me I'll always let him in to hang an spent the days with me an I'll help him out of him becoming or pretend that he's human I mean he is since he has normal light skin an has long nails an also his hairs cute actually he'll make a great "human" buy my side.
I still feel bad for his own story when he was a kid an still human overtime but I'm glad that story of him was all in the pass I guarantee it. 😖
My story was different as a kid when I first grew up an became apart of the glitter force an made peoples days perfect and that's why they call me Glitter Breeze for short truly that didn't make sense but I'm just being funny with it. :3
I went home to talk my friends an said goodbye an see them later or tomorrow while walking to my house again however whenever I come home on my first day of high school Rascal Always respond towards in front of my door step spying.

Hai My Dear did you had an nice day at new high school or whatever it is? ~Rascal
Yes and thank you for asking. ~Chloe
As they both sat down real quick to have tea again however rather Rascal quickly quite forgot the present that he wanted to give to her Earlier but instead he wished it through his hand after all he's magical threw his story over to Chloe giving him his powers back but good magic.

Rascal: Chloe/Glitter Breeze ?
As he says in a wired look towards her face of joy.
Chloe: Yes ?
Rascal: I-Well I know that you've been pretty nice an kind towards me through giving me a good story to my Conscience an actions over when I was evil person so instead I wanted to give you something.

She has been confused about the jester saying kind things to her so she then responded.

Chloe: Really?
Rascal: Yeah!!
Chloe: Oh R-Rascal I didn't know you had that much attention of emotions towards me an how Im being nice an beautiful to me as well.

Rascal: Yeah Yeah so just for a gift to me an to you I need your glitter pack.

Chloe: Oh why do you need i-
Please?! (As he put his pointe Finger on her lips)
I promise I won't Hurt it or steal it ok?!
(He releases her Lips)

Ok? I'll trust you and if you try to steal it you'll regret it....?!~ Chloe
(As she said in an awkward an annoying why)

Rascal then known about that it was not a trick it was just turning her glitter pack into something special an not evil.
Chloe then handed over her glitter pack to Rascal and Holden her left arm right along with it.

Ready? He said.

Ok? She Said in confused look.

He suddenly wave his hands around&around an makes the glitter pack disappear and reappear over pink turning into a different color.

A Beautiful violet color with A violet bow and her initials of her name an his name on the bottom.

Chloe couldn't believe her eyes and decided to be shocked and loved for her new glitter gift of the joker *gift of kindness *

Rascal: Before you say anything usually it was much better other then your old glitter pack when you guys were apart of the glitter force with pink glitter packs at were clearly the same. Soooooo instead I changed it to your color and to my color just as were even for it.

As he finished his speech she quickly ran over to him with a nice gift of intention and kindness as she hug him tightly.

Chloe: Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!
(As she said in happy and excited)
You didn't have to do that Rascal TYSM!!
ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Rascal: Now Now *Blushes* Let's not get carried away breeze I only did it to be nice because you were kind to me when you saw faith in me and truning my story light that's why I changed. Changed to give you a different color of you're new glitter pack.
If you want you can open it up an see what it's like on the inside go ahead I insist my dear.

(As he giggles)

Chloe: Oh ok

(As she opens her new design on the inside.)

*Looks inside*

Oh wow I love it I love Violet color!!!You're the best Rascal :3 ~ Chloe My pleasure Dear :) ~ Rascal

You're the best Rascal :3 ~ Chloe
My pleasure Dear :) ~ Rascal

Chloe then puts her new and beautiful Violet glitter pack on her dresser and gets dress up for Tuesday however Chloe was thinking that maybe rascal could come join her at school in human form.
Usually her parents won't mind if he comes or to see him in human form since he's magical inside.
Chloe didn't really feel like eating right now because shes clearly busy doing some catching up Reading 📖

She told her parents she's was not hungry so she would not worry about eating before brushing her teeth.

She then get all ready for bed and went to sleep early for the big day today for herself towards rascal's human like tomorrow.

(End Chapter)
Yay I love it 🥰