the new hot guy

hey everyone. so what did u guys think about that flash back.?.I hope u like this chapter spred the word about this book.

enjoy.

"bri - bri, you have school you have to get up " mom said shaking my arm. I hate getting up. I'm 16 in 11th grade, I hate school. I only get up to see my friends and sometimes my boyfriend Cole.

"ok, I'm up " I said sitting up

"ok get ready " she said and walked out. I quickly put on jeans and a blue shirt and went to do my hair. I decided to just leave it down and grabbed my bag and left.

I have to walk to school, but its not far, so it's not bad. as soon as I got to school my friend Elyssa ran up at me and have me a hug.

"um hi " I said hugging her back.

"hey " she said and we walked over to the boys. as we walked over my friends Vladimir and Josh were waiting for us. me and my boyfriend Cole haven't been getting along well.

"where's Cole? " Vladimir asked.

"I don't know " I said and we started walking inside.

"are you still going out? " Vlad asked.

"not for long "

"what, why " Josh asked.

"well we just haven't been getting along " I said.

"hey bri, look " Elyssa said. I looked up and their was five teenagers. but only on caught my eye. he was taller then me, had bronze hair, golden eyes, and very pale. he turned and looked at me and smiled. I smiled and blushed. then someone came up behind me giving me a hug. and said.

"hey " it was my sister Tabitha, well step sister, but we think of each other as sisters.

"hey " I said.

"come on " she said taking my hand and pulling me away from my friends and past the teenagers and all the way to my locker.

"ok, um what was that for? " I asked

"well we have the same classes and I saw you looking at that Guy, and you already go out with Cole so " she said.

"I think I'm gonna brake up with him " I said as I opened my locker. then that hot Guy came over and it turned out he had the locker next to me.

"why " Tabitha asked. why do we have to talk about this now.

"because were not getting along, and I don't really like him " I said putting my jacket in my locker trying not to look at the hot Guy next to me.

"oh so you wouldn't mind if I went out with him right? " she asked. I sighed putting my stuff in my locker. I have gym the first two periods today.

"I guess, come on Vlad is gonna be mad " I said.

"um not to interrupted but do you girls have gym today? " the hot Guy asked.

"yes " Tabitha said.

"would you mind showing me how to get there? " I said we started walking to gym.

"so what's your name? " I asked.

"Edward Cullen " he said smiling at me.

"I'm Brianna but you can just call me bri. and this is my sister Tabitha.

"nice to meet you bri and Tabitha " he said.

"hi " Tabitha said. and we walked in to gym class.

so what does everyone think comment and vote. sprad the word about this book

thank you

*** nessi ***