Trip to sweden

I was packing the remaining things I needed for my trip. I took the down the picture of my family we looked so happy, the thought of not having them in my life anymore, ripped my heart out. My parents and my little sister died on a accident when I was five now I am 14 and I have been waiting for someone adopt me for years until today a Swedish family adopted me, and I was on my way.

" HURRY UP SWEETIE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR PLANE !!!!!"

"Coming aunt Berenice"  I shouted back 

I grabbed the necklace of a heart as I walked downstairs. The necklace was the only thing I had left of my mother after the accident. I took it on my hand and placed it on my bag.

When we went to the truck I was thinking of how much my life was ruined, my parents were gone, my hole life was going to start over once I leave Chicago. We arrived at the airport the last of my family was waving goodbye with tears on her eyes. I was crying also and I was a scared because it was my first time flying in an actual plane and my whole life was starting over.
"Your tickets mam" the lady said interrupting my thoughts. I looked for my ticket and handed it to her. 

 I went trough the security things and everything else you do at the airport. 

I boarded the plane found my seat and imagined the worst things ever, while looking out the window. 

Tears started swelling up in my eyes knowing how I just left my 2 best friends back home, the thoughts of my new family not liking me, of not being accepted killed me. Then I slowly drifted into sleep.

I was awoken by a voice , I realized it was the pilot of the plane saying we arrived. I grabbed my belongings and exited the plane . I went  to go get my luggage and after that looked for my new parents as I exited the gate. I looked around the crowd people yo see any sign of my new family.I saw a sign that catched my eye it said my name Jessica Reyes and there they were my new parents Mr. and Mrs. Sandman.