Chapter 1: Captured Mates

Running across the rooftops of Musutafu with a practiced grace, he felt exhilarated. Alive. Feeling the rush of air brush against his masked face would never get old, even as his heart rate picks up and the pounding in his ears got louder. His slender yet fit body -dressed in a lime-green turtleneck sweater, hidden under a long black cloak with a yellowish-green neon underside- easily dancing around their traps and attacks, his short grayish horns barley poking out of his wavy golden locks matted with blood and grime. Drawing out the chase in order to find an opening, an exit. He couldn't wait to return to the warmth of his home and the comfort of his beloved waiting for him.

Letting himself get distracted with images of his home, he made a slight miscalculation. So focused on the heroes chasing him, he didn't realize that the Pros chasing him weren't the only ones left. He brought out his signature axe with a gloved hand, only to drop it wincing as a gun shot rang throughout the night. Blood flowing down the now open hole in his shoulder, the bullet goes straight through, the pain being mostly nullified by the spike of adrenaline. In shock, his piercing emerald eyes -resembling eyes of enders with its many different-colored hues swirling in his pupils- hidden behind a smiling porcelain mask, trailed back to the man who shot the bullet; standing there in all his southerner glory was the Sniper hero, dressed in his typical cowboy attire with a smoking revolver in hand.

Seeing an opening, the heroes took advantage of his shocked state and within seconds the masked man was captured in the constrictive prison that was the Pro-hero Eraserhead's scarf; he knows trying to escape with his quirk would prove to be fruitless as he feels the exhaustion slowly sinking in and wearing him down. Feeling helpless as different Pro-heroes and police officers start to surround the captive, a sharp pain hit his shoulder and another wave of exhaustion rolled off him, the adrenaline from running from roof to roof started to wear off. Knowing without the adrenaline pumping he would slowly pass out due to pain or blood loss. He hit a button -found on the underside of his fingerless gloves- installed in case of emergencies. The last conscious thing he registers before slipping into the void is the sound bickering between the heroes and cops present.

*beep* A communicator ringed out, haphazardly placed on a table full of monitors; the room was dark with what seemed to be RGB lights hanging around the room with another main-light at the center, a workbench in the corner of the room, papers scattered all over the desk ranging from full blueprints to random ideas scratched on scrap paper. The desk was curved with many different sized monitors attached to it, a mini-fridge sat next to it and a black leather office chair rolling a bit to the side. A lime-green beanbag to the other side of the room and some random snacks lying around.

" Hey Dream? Have you seen my communicator?" A man with a rosy blush-colored hair entered the room turning on the main-light. "Dream?" He called out again looking for his mate.

*beep* His head snaps towards the communicator on the table as it beeps again; making sure not to trip over anything while making his way towards the item. He picks it up and clicks a button found on the side of the device. A holographic screen pops up and projects a message in a flickering red and blue light.

"Location: ** ******* ***** ***** ** *****, Emergency!!! You better help Techno."

With that, Techno took his communicator, placed it in his inventory, and bolted out of the room no longer caring for its contents. The Voices starting to scream in his ear as red starts invading his vision. His once bright ruby eyes glowing a dark Carmine red as he darts out of their shared home; double tapping the matching half of the emerald-ruby courting gift hanging on a golden chain around his neck. The nanotech suit forming around him, starting at the piece itself then moving outwards, his boar skull mask forming on his face, then reaching his fingertips before finally finishing at the soles of his knee-high boots.

Taking his trident and a few enderpearls out of his inventory; he gripped his trident in his right hand and enderpearls in the other, hastily heading towards the location his beloved sent. He won't- no couldn't lose him, not now, not ever. Leaping from roof to roof he quickly made it to the scene.

Examining the sight in front of him, he sees a few Pro-heroes arguing back and forth; but the thing that catches his eye, is his lover's maskless face, tied up, cuffed, and unconscious. The voices in his head chanting to take and protect his mate.

MATE HURT

PROTECT MATE

KILL

E

BLOOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL WHO HURT MATE

And for once he listens to the voices and attempts to do exactly that.

Rushing in, the pinkette dives head first into the scene. Some Pro-heroes have somewhat lowered their guard when the blond was caught, were a mess, attacking unceremoniously. Getting their shit together, Techno put up a good fight, his iconic choice of weaponry gleaming in the night, his bloodshot eyes desperately searching for an opening but with the voices overwhelming his senses, his mind became too filled to do much and failed to find one, the Pros taking advantage of his feral state given to them by the voices, slowly gained the upper hand and overpowered the piglin in the 1v 20 battle.

Being tied up is not fun, luckily or unluckily for Techno he was unconscious during the whole process.

The Erasure hero taking off the pinkette's boar skull mask like he did his lover's smiling one, he realizes that the red-eyed male looks around the same age as his students just like his green-eyed mate. Discovering this tidbit, he calls out to his colleagues talking to the police;

"Hey," the tired hero calls, "He's the same age as the first years as well, they can't go to jail, they don't really fit the age requirements."

"Ahh perfect!~" a Chimera? exclaims, " They would be ideal for the new rehab system I have been planning on implementing in U.A." The quirked animal finishes with a crazed grin, laughing.

Trying not to show the shiver as chills ran down their spine, they sweat-dropped at their principal's antics, the Pro-heroes quickly set to work on transferring the two unconscious vigilantes into U.A's custody.