𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜!

Start from the beginning

"RUN BOKE RUN!"

"I'M RUNNING BAKAYAMA!" 

Let's just say they were late, and leave it at that😗

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

The next day....

It could be seen with students gushing left and right, gossip here, gossip there, simps sprawled out. karasuno was a mess! and the source of all this chaos? was currently on their way to the gym.

Kageyama inhaled holding the ball in his hand, snapping his eyes open, he threw the ball up high and served with all his might.

'Ohhhh?! It's gonna hit ...?!' Kageyama gleefully thought to himself he watched the ball only for it to be intercepted by Hinata himself as a result of utter failure.

"GWAUH!!!" Hinata flew back. 

"Grrrr dammit, Hinata! don't get in my way! that was probably going to hit just now!" Kageyama growled.

"Did I do it? did I get the receive right?!" Hinata ignore Kageyama's growling and excitedly asked.

"No! No you didn't it went out of bounds you moron!" Kageyama glared.

"tsk, I'll go get it!" Hinata went after the ball. Kageyama ignoring his walking tangerine and grabbed another ball from the cart and readied his stance as he threw the ball in the air and serve... 

 Only for it to be received by the one and only standing 159 cm Karasuno's libero. 

"!!!!" 

The ball flew high perfectly just then a flash of white shrouded everyone's sight as he ran and took flight. With a smirk painted on his face, he quickly slam down his right hand and spiked the ball right beside Kageyama. 

bam!

"...." 

Silence took over the court as the two first-years stared as the white-haired male descended from the air smirking. 

the white-haired male turned around and faced the libero proceeding to give each other high-fives. 

"Noice receive Yuu-chin!"

"I can say the same to you Satoshi! That kill was awesome!" 

'The sound they made was completely different from mine! from the received to the spike! it was different! Just who are they?' Hinata thought to himself.  

'He eliminated both the strength and rotation and sends the ball in the right location!.... A perfect receive and that spike were so on point! the accuracy and the power were so unreal!' Kageyama stared in awe.

 Looking down to where the ball landed, his blue eyes widen as see he saw the mark left behind by the ball. 

"That was some awesome serve wasn't it Yuu-chin?" The white-haired male spoke, snapping everyone from their trance as they watched as the libero grabbed the forgotten gakuran that they threw on the floor giving it to the white-haired male companion, he replied.

"Yeah that was awesome! a real incredible guy joined up huh~" He grinned. 

The white-haired male pulled out his trusty black-circled shades and put them on, as he smirked at the stunned First-years.  

"HEYYYYY NOYA-SAN! NAKI-SAN!" 

The twins turned around to the gym door and saw Tanaka waving his hands at them they smirked and called out.

"Yo! Ryuu!"

"Sup Ryuu-chin!" 

After Tanaka was Sugawara and Daichi when they quickly spotted the two short males their faces beamed with excitement calling out their names.

"Inunaki! Nishinoya!" 

"Hey!!"

"Yo!!" 

After the little reunion, Daichi faced the two spaced out and confused first-years and said.

"Ah! Kageyama, Hinata, these here are our 2nd-year duo Nishinoya and Inunaki!"

Inunaki Satoshi, 2nd-year class 5, offense specialist [opposite hitter]

Nishinoya Yuu, 2nd-year class 3, defense specialist [Libero]

"Ahh h-hello!" the first-years stuttered. 

"Osu!"

'These people are!.... The two players are renowned as the geniuses of Karasuno! the twins! that was what Tanaka-senpai called them but could these two possibly be....' Hinata stared at the twins.

Hinata uttered the next wrong choices of words.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Asked by Sugawara. 

"S..S-SHORTER THAN ME!!!" 

-to be continued-

A/n: ya shouldn't have probably say that hinata-chin😐

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKISHIMA KEI!!!

But anyways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books

I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!