THE TRUTH'S REVEAL PART 2

A: "Bora Bey..." – she whispers in pain, with a broken and hoarse voice.
Bora frowns at her for some seconds with his little red eyes, and then he leaves her behind in the half-dark hallway, while Ada cries desperately in silence thinking how she could fix this mess. She felt guilty for everything: for each action or each lie she has been telling him. She shared with him dreadful and beautiful moments, such important for her so that her feelings for him had started growing day by day more and more. She even wished her dreams become a reality when, before meeting him, she was unware of the real and pure love. She thought she has found it, but her heart began to beat fast for the first time only with him. His presence healed her insecurities and helped her out finding the strength in herself. After some minutes of reflection, she realises that she could not escape from her feelings and she run after him to explain all her story, before he jumped into conclusions. She only wanted to correct her mistakes and start all over again. But Bora already did. (jumped into conclusions).
Luckily, Ada still found Bora in his black car that was stuck in the parking's garden and with a giant spring, she rushed on his car's door.
A: Bora Bey!!! Open the door... or at least the window. Please, let me explain."- she groans tapping her fingers on the window.
In a first minute, Bora put some effort into ignoring her, still fathoming how to make his car work to finally leave that place ( and Ada) as soon as possible. Ada seemed to have no intentions to give in. Fed up with her behaviour, Bora goes out of the car and approaches to her, keeping all his upset and disappointed emotions inside himself.
"Be angry."- he repeats in his head- Bora. Only anger. Watch yourself.". That is the only self-defence he knew for not to let himself down. Just now that he trusts her again, here she hurts him the most.
A: Bora Bey, it is not the way you think..."- asserts Ada with a great and surprising courage.
B: "Here we go again..." Bora utters angrily.
A: "If you hear me out..."- she tries to explain by she's been cut off by Bora's scream.
B: "Ada, shut up. I do not want to hear you! You lied once about your university studies and you never told me why. But this... THIS is too much. Ada, how could you?"- he shouts while his voice breaks at the end of the last sentence.
A: "No Bora bey, it is true. My marriage..." – she hesitates but Bora's rage controlled the moment.
B:" Your marriage what, Ada? Do you really think I care about your private life? You can marry whom you desire. It is about the contract. We made a contract at the beginning. I asked you if you were married. And what did you say? No. You said NO! You are just a liar. You perfectly lie, my congratulations. You wanted this work position so bad just so you could stay with your husband, right? Well, you did it. I thought you wanted... forget about it. You dreamt to be a writer. Is it another lie? Do not look for me. I do not want to see you anymore, ok?" – he screams catching for a moment a breath, then he continues distressed: "Goodbye Ada."
Bora turned his backs to her leaving her speechless and he immediately started his car up, which this time fortunately was working. Ada watches his car leaving the walkaway in the dark in tears, until her aunt's call. She quickly picks the call up, wiping her tears and faking a smile like she always did.
Now the two lovers were merely distant, but their hearts were close one to each other.