Meet Doomguy

Scarlet's P.O.V~
I can't believe that demon got me on my leg and now it's infected so much so that I can't even stand. A baron got me in my lower calf a week ago and sense then I have been stuck in the safe house.  "Sister I'm going out to look for more edible food." Heaven stated I grunted a be safe in response.
Heaven's P.O.V~
Scarlet says she is going to be okay but I can see the blood and puss staining her cloak. "Sister I'm going out to look for more edible food." I stated  I hear a be safe as I walked out of the safe house.
~time skip a few hours out in the hell earth~
There's a lot of demons out today and Heaven is being attacked by a Baron of hell. 'Okay I'm going to get very hurt and I can't get a good hit on this guy.' Heaven thought to herself and that was just enough time for the baron to get a solid hit on her sending her back into the wall. 'This is it I'm going to die I don't have enough strength to use my crucible I'm so sorry sis I don't think I'm going to be able to make it back.' Heaven thought

Doom Guy's P.O.V~
I was killing demon after demon and rocking out to my music. "Sir there's a human life signal several floors down were a large number of demons are at." Vega said suddenly. 'I wonder if they came from the safe house a few floors down, Vega can you scan the floor with the safe house on it to see if they are alone.' I asked " Already on it sir." Vega said "There seems to be two more life signals on the floor and one of them is not very strong." Vega said. I quickly got to the floor where the first signal came from and to my surprise it was a little girl in a cloak trying to fight a baron. "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE COME ON GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT I AIN'T DONE YET!" She screamed at the demon who then swung hitting her into the wall where she slumped to the floor and stayed there. I was filled with rage I tore through the baron and killed the other demons. I got to the girl and checked her pulse ' still beating that's good, and now I have to get her to the safe house'.

Narrator's P.O.V~
Doom slayer picked up the young girl from the ground and started to walk to the safe house. What he didn't know was that a much larger and sicker girl was waiting for her little sister to come back. Scarlet sat on the floor with a puddle of stomach fluid and food on the floor beside her this was the third time she threw up the she knew it was because of her infection. Scarlet was going to run out of time if she couldn't fight off this infection.

Scarlet's P.O.V~
It's been three hours since Heaven left and I was starting to get worried about her. 'She's a strong girl I shouldn't worry about her but she all I have left of my family'. I thought just as my stomach starts to churn and up came my lunch, I wipe my mouth off and sigh. 'I hear something is it a demon that found it's way here,' I thought to myself  'no the footsteps aren't heavy enough for it to be a demon, human maybe'. I was starting to pass out but the last thing I see is a male silhouette carrying a smaller one. "Is that Heaven?" Was the last thing I said.

"You're safe now."