LIFE(live,interact,feel,enjoy)

Tiara's POV
I woke up feeling really sluggish,I just didn't know feel like myself.I woke up to start my daily routine,I picked up my Open heavens journal to read and the topic for the day just synced in with my situation.
After that I had my morning prayer which as a matter of fact helps me to kick start my day.I took my bathe and got dress because I had interview to catch up with on the Island.
Anyone who is conversant with how Lagos is will understand the distance between Lagos Island and mainland and most especially the traffic.While leaving in the bus,I thought and hoped that this job interview goes well because I was truly tired of the endless job search.The whole hustle and bustle of Lagos in check,it's 6am and everyone is glued to their hustle.The drivers doing their normal rough driving,everybody rushing and just the normal Lagos vibes and I just kept thinking of our LIFE strikes you and you're just in the middle with no where to go.
Our economy is not even helping matters,everyone is just trying to live basically,meanwhile the driver tunes the radio and highlife music is blasting in the air.I'm just in the bus thinking,different people in this world we different problems,at different stages of life just trying to keep the hustle moving and basically live their life.

Fola's POV
I woke up this morning feeling high on life.I clubbed all through the night,it was crazy literally.While I was rushing out of my bed to make it to the bathroom so that I could prepare for work I realized that my yesternight's escapade is still lying naked in my be,I'm like what is this one feeling like? Does she think this is more than a night affair,I woke her up and asked her what she was still doing in my house and made her understand that she should have left after our steamy night.She left calling me all different type of names,like how..these girls don't even rate theirselves.
I'm finally ready for work looking all dashing,I got to work early.One thing about me is no matter the situation,my business/work comes first because that's how I stay on top of my game as one of the youngest billionaires in town and all these ladies try to flock around me just because of the money but I don't care a tiny bit about that so long as you can offer me a steamy night with you.
You would want to ask is that how I really live my life?

Note:
Lagos is basically surrounded my water and it's has a mainland(i.e dry land) and Island(basically the upper font of Lagos) and has the biggest places in Nigeria in all areas
It took me a long time to summon the courage to put this out,I hope you enjoy it and I'm new with this,so don't mind my vocabulary
But I will try to improve on every chapters
I'd be releasing episodes on every Tuesday's
Thank you☺️🥺