Lie

Beyoncé POV

Me: Chris wake up wake up
Chris: yes what do u need
Me: I am so hungry can u got to mc Donald's plzz baby
Chris: ok baby
Chris got out of bed and put on black joggers and a white tee and put on some Jordan's. He walks out of there nice big mansion and get into his Porsche 911 2017 style (it's 2015) and drives away. He goes to McDonald's and get 3burgers and 3fries and 3larger dr pepper 🍟🍔,and a girl happy meal. Then he drives to this other houes and it was red and in the drive way it wasn't Beyoncé red Nissan GT-R instead it was a red Porsche 911 and this unknown person houes was a little smaller mansion then how Beyoncé was. Chris get out the car and go and knock on the door . A little girl name myaopen the door.

Mya POV

Me: Daddy were u been? Runs and give him a hug.
Me:mommy Chris here
A girl name Nicky runs down the stairs and give him a hug
Nicki:Chris u have to break up with that hoe Beyoncé.
Chris:I know and I brought McDonald's .
The happy family ate their food and watch a movie called mama. After that mya feel a sleep while Chris and Nicki went upstairs and went to sleep. 4 hours later Chris wake up while the rest are sleep he c his phone and all it say is Beyoncé miss call Beyoncé. He tip toe out of the bed in to the car . He made it Into Beyoncé houes.