Neomi: Hmph. It's been some time, Ozpin

Eva: Wait, you know this guy mom.

Neomi: Of course. He is one of the Headmasters of the school your brother is attending.

Eva: Woah.

While they talked everyone else was confused until Issei decided to speak up.

Issei: So who are these chicks and can I have them in my harem!

Ozpin: These people are Ms. Neomi L/n, the headmistress of Exos Academy and this is Eva L/n, a student at Exos Academy and Leader of the Vagabond Team.

Exos Academy, A rival school to Union Academy, but Exos only allows people who have true hero material. They also allow people who have a villainous power and powerless people because they believe that even if some have a villainous power or have no power at all, they can still be heroes.

Ruby: Wait, your last name is L/n. Isn't that Y/n's last name?

Neomi: Yes, he is my son after all. How has he been at Union?

Everyone froze at the question. No one wanted to speak up about what Y/n was going through at Union which caught Neomi's attention.

Izumi: W-well you see...

Weiss: He's fine! He's doing just fine at Union

Neomi: You wouldn't be lying to me, would you? I care about my son more than anything so if there's anything bad going on with him... I'll personally see to it.

Neomi spoke while lifting the glove on her left hand as it glows radiating a powerful aura.

Eva: Same here. My brother protected me when I was in danger so if there is any danger towards him. I'll protect him.

Flames circled Eva's sword before it split off into different pieces turning it into a whip.

JoKer: Uh oh, family is mad. You guys should tell the truth.

Neomi: What truth?

JoKer: How terribly he gets treated at Union

Emerald: It can't be that bad. It's a school for heroes. Someone could have helped him.

JoKer: Let me show you

On the screen was a bunch of times where Y/n was getting bullied and being left on the ground bloody and bruised. 

Mercy: Holy Crap

AFO: Looks like the Symbol of Peace can't save everyone. I thought  I was the villain.

Pain: If I were to cross paths with that child, he is to be spared.

Itachi: I'm disappointed in you, Sasuke. Mother and Father did not raise you to be so weak.

Salem: Ozma, why didn't you stop this.

Ozpin: I was never informed of any of this. Also, these events seem to happen when the cameras were getting repaired.

Everyone stopped when they felt a chilling aura throughout the theater. Everyone turned to see Neomi and Eva with a green and red aura around them.

Neomi: You disgraceful kids...

Ozpin: Ms. Neomi, please calm down.

Neomi: You expect me to calm down after what they did to my son?

JoKer: Please calm down, Ms. Neomi. You can deal with them later.

Neomi: Fine.

Both Neomi and Eva powered down as some of the students sighed in relief. 

Cinder: Hey, he's kinda cute. If you all don't want him, can we have him?

Toga: Yeah! He'll make an amazing villain and great boyfriend.

Neo: Yeah! Let's take him for ourselves.

Glass can be heard shattering in some of the girl's minds as well as Neomi and Eva at the thought of Y/n dating someone beside them.

Xenovia: Back off. He's ours.

Raynare: It's obvious you don't care about him so let us show him some real love.

Mina: If anyone's gonna get him, it's gonna be the girls of class 1-A.

Class 1-A Girls: Yeah!!

Neomi: My son will be joining Exos Academy after this so he'll be busy with other things than dating.

Issei: Ladies, you don't need him when you've got me right here.

All Girls: No thanks.

JoKer: Now, back to what we were doing.

Blake: You said we were watching someone. Who is it?

Yang: It's gotta be me!

Issei: No, it's gotta be me because I'm gonna be Harem King

JoKer couldn't hold in his laughter as they tried guessing who they were watching.

Issei: What's so funny?

JoKer: There's one person who isn't here right now. Guess who.

Everyone took a look around before some students yelled.

Izumi: Where's Y/n!

Naruto: Yeah!  Where's my bro!

Bakugo: Yeah! Give us back our bro!

Kirishima: I didn't know you were friends with Y/n, Bakubro.

Bakugo: Of course I am. He's way cooler than those devil losers, the stuck-up white bitch, and the yellow bimbo.

JoKer: Let's get to the first Universe

[Searching]

[Searching]

[Searching]

[Multiverse found: Darkness Vs Alter Saber]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~